Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Rogues (open!)
@DragonSeeker

Name: Catrine "Trine" Vendla
Age:Mid 20's to 30's human years not fae that would be 100's, she could be older she doesn't know
Race: Hulder
Add-ons: (tipped ears, a tail, a hollow back that looks like the backside of tree bark taken off a tree)
Appearance: Catching a first glimpse of her reveals a petite woman barely 5 foot wearing a brown cabbies hat above a soft pale face with a pair of light vibrant blue, green eyes, staring back at you.
Delicate fingertips hold a piece of cinnamon bark coloured hair being nervously nibbled on by bow shaped lips.
The long hair cascades down to the base of the spine over a black tank top.
Theres a tail that keeps peeking out from underneath the knee length skirt, the hair on the tip is the same cinnamon bark colour. Brown ankle boots compliment petite shapely legs.
Works with: not yet but hopes the rogues will notice her and let her join them
Powers: female wiles? not really as shes incredibly shy and awkward around anything that isn't a electronic.
Status: New but hopeful, she's decent at hacking most electronics and can write a byline or whip out fake ids and documents like no tomorrow.
Other: minor background:
Trine lived in scandinavia til the call of elsewhere lured her from the safe places of her family home.
She been producing false documents to government agents for 5 years but decided it wasn't what she really wanted to do with her life. So she wrote herself out of the system, there in no one would come looking for her and set out to find something else.
Huldur aren't common especially outside of scandinavia.

I'll try to find a picture
@DragonSeeker

Name: Catrine "Trine" Vendla
Age:Mid 20's to 30's human years not fae that would be 100's, she could be older she doesn't know
Race: Hulder
Add-ons: (tipped ears, a tail, a hollow back that looks like the backside of tree bark taken off a tree)
Appearance: Catching a first glimpse of her reveals a petite woman barely 5 foot wearing a brown cabbies hat above a soft pale face with a pair of light vibrant blue, green eyes, staring back at you.
Delicate fingertips hold a piece of cinnamon bark coloured hair being nervously nibbled on by bow shaped lips.
The long hair cascades down to the base of the spine over a black tank top.
Theres a tail that keeps peeking out from underneath the knee length skirt, the hair on the tip is the same cinnamon bark colour. Brown ankle boots compliment petite shapely legs.
Works with: not yet but hopes the rogues will notice her and let her join them
Powers: female wiles? not really as shes incredibly shy and awkward around anything that isn't a electronic.
Status: New but hopeful, she's decent at hacking most electronics and can write a byline or whip out fake ids and documents like no tomorrow.
Other: minor background:
Trine lived in scandinavia til the call of elsewhere lured her from the safe places of her family home.
She been producing false documents to government agents for 5 years but decided it wasn't what she really wanted to do with her life. So she wrote herself out of the system, there in no one would come looking for her and set out to find something else.
Huldur aren't common especially outside of scandinavia.

I'll try to find a picture
@DuskChaser Awesome. Accepted!! :D
@DuskChaser Awesome. Accepted!! :D
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker
Yaay :D awesome
@DragonSeeker
Yaay :D awesome
DONEZ-O
@DragonSeeker
DONEZ-O
@DragonSeeker
@Wolf97973 Cool! :D
@Wolf97973 Cool! :D
Lolz
Lolz
@DragonSeeker

Name: Professor J.G. King
Race: ancient fae shapeshifter masquerading as human
Add-ons: nanobot electronic waves enhancers

Appearance: If you peeked into his lecture room you would see a tall thin man with straw coloured blonde hair perfectly parted off to one side. A hazel eye mismatch with a brown eye narrows behind glasses on the students currently studying in his hour lecture. A smirk rises as a hand is shakily raised. He walks intentionally slowly towards the poor student, his crisp coal gray suit never shows a wrinkle as he walks and his black polished dress shoes make little to no sound. A black leather gloved hand reaches out and a bird claw holding a crystal ball tipped riding crop, appears out of nowhere and slaps loudly on the students desk. Fear radiates through out the room.

Works with: the police to get what he cannot on his own, other then that very much on his own
Powers: the ability to shapeshift, flying, magic, the ability to absorb and disperse electronic wave lengths

Other: Back ground: The "good" professor has worked with the police on several occasions but only to get access to information he could not get thru other means.
His research and development has left questions as to the morals of his work and to what ends will he go to get his answers. His G.o.b.l.i.n.s. (genetically orchestrated bionic living intelligent nanobot systems) were designed thru his devious and rather dangerous experiments on beings of magic. His dream is to have a future where beings of magic can also be beings of electronic.

I'll work on a picture
@DragonSeeker

Name: Professor J.G. King
Race: ancient fae shapeshifter masquerading as human
Add-ons: nanobot electronic waves enhancers

Appearance: If you peeked into his lecture room you would see a tall thin man with straw coloured blonde hair perfectly parted off to one side. A hazel eye mismatch with a brown eye narrows behind glasses on the students currently studying in his hour lecture. A smirk rises as a hand is shakily raised. He walks intentionally slowly towards the poor student, his crisp coal gray suit never shows a wrinkle as he walks and his black polished dress shoes make little to no sound. A black leather gloved hand reaches out and a bird claw holding a crystal ball tipped riding crop, appears out of nowhere and slaps loudly on the students desk. Fear radiates through out the room.

Works with: the police to get what he cannot on his own, other then that very much on his own
Powers: the ability to shapeshift, flying, magic, the ability to absorb and disperse electronic wave lengths

Other: Back ground: The "good" professor has worked with the police on several occasions but only to get access to information he could not get thru other means.
His research and development has left questions as to the morals of his work and to what ends will he go to get his answers. His G.o.b.l.i.n.s. (genetically orchestrated bionic living intelligent nanobot systems) were designed thru his devious and rather dangerous experiments on beings of magic. His dream is to have a future where beings of magic can also be beings of electronic.

I'll work on a picture
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
Yay thank you @DragonSeeker now to try to find a good pic
Yay thank you @DragonSeeker now to try to find a good pic
@HisMajestyJareth Oh my gosh Jareth he's amazing. Accepted. *is in complete awe as I examine the form more closely*
@HisMajestyJareth Oh my gosh Jareth he's amazing. Accepted. *is in complete awe as I examine the form more closely*
@DuskChaser wait wat
@DuskChaser wait wat