Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Rogues (open!)
@HisMajestyJareth HOW DARE THE STOMACH FLU STEAL YOUA WAY FROM US U WILL BE AVENGEEEDDDDD ALONG WITH @DuskChaser c:

@HisMajestyJareth HOW DARE THE STOMACH FLU STEAL YOUA WAY FROM US U WILL BE AVENGEEEDDDDD ALONG WITH @DuskChaser c:

Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker @Annekin @Duskchaser @HummingKnight @HisMajestyJareth @Wolf97973 @ Amaranth41

As Maya focused on her code, she didn't notice the approach of the bartender. She was about halfway finished with her simulation, just about to the part where she had gotten "caught" the first time. Just then, the man whose approach she hadn't known of came and gently pushed her laptop closed. Her fingers still halfheartedly pressed the keys under the screen, but she eventually resigned to the loss of her simulation and allowed the faint sound of sirens to emanate from the laptop's speakers. She bit her tongue to avoid getting angry at the man and looked up at his face.

"Whatever you've got on tap is fine." Maya replied to the question. "Just no IPAs, those give me a splitting headache." She pulled a hand out from under the screen of her laptop and picked up the man's hand by the wrist, moving it off of her computer and onto the table. She grabbed the corner of her screen and lifted it, now flashing with red alerts.
@DragonSeeker @Annekin @Duskchaser @HummingKnight @HisMajestyJareth @Wolf97973 @ Amaranth41

As Maya focused on her code, she didn't notice the approach of the bartender. She was about halfway finished with her simulation, just about to the part where she had gotten "caught" the first time. Just then, the man whose approach she hadn't known of came and gently pushed her laptop closed. Her fingers still halfheartedly pressed the keys under the screen, but she eventually resigned to the loss of her simulation and allowed the faint sound of sirens to emanate from the laptop's speakers. She bit her tongue to avoid getting angry at the man and looked up at his face.

"Whatever you've got on tap is fine." Maya replied to the question. "Just no IPAs, those give me a splitting headache." She pulled a hand out from under the screen of her laptop and picked up the man's hand by the wrist, moving it off of her computer and onto the table. She grabbed the corner of her screen and lifted it, now flashing with red alerts.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png

((Guys, you're making me think I killed it! Why in the world do always stop posting after my turn XD))

((Guys, you're making me think I killed it! Why in the world do always stop posting after my turn XD))
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 I love you. You remembered this thing. THANK YOU *cries in corner*
@Amaranth41 I love you. You remembered this thing. THANK YOU *cries in corner*
@DragonSeeker ((I've kind of had it open for a week and a half now begging for someone to reply. I've even bookmarked it so I can't loose it XD))
@DragonSeeker ((I've kind of had it open for a week and a half now begging for someone to reply. I've even bookmarked it so I can't loose it XD))
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 I think everyone died... :I
@Amaranth41 I think everyone died... :I
@DragonSeeker Well dang
@DragonSeeker Well dang
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 Wanna do a 1 on 1?? XD I'm bored.
@Amaranth41 Wanna do a 1 on 1?? XD I'm bored.
@DragonSeeker Love to!! And yeah, me, too XD Same universe?
@DragonSeeker Love to!! And yeah, me, too XD Same universe?
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png

jJluim0.png
@Amaranth41 We could. :3
@Amaranth41 We could. :3