Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | May 18/19 Registration peeps, come here!
1 2 3
@Aarune (Hope you don't mind me pinging you here.)

I can't believe it's been a year since we joined! So much can happen in a year. I feel like I just joined yesterday! If you're here and have made it through the year, rejoice! Let's celebrate!~
@Aarune (Hope you don't mind me pinging you here.)

I can't believe it's been a year since we joined! So much can happen in a year. I feel like I just joined yesterday! If you're here and have made it through the year, rejoice! Let's celebrate!~
*throws confetti* :D

*throws confetti* :D

vcwdnl.png
@bluparrot

I'm from the 20th! almost a year!
@bluparrot

I'm from the 20th! almost a year!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Just realized tomorrow's 1 year for me, hooray!
Just realized tomorrow's 1 year for me, hooray!
Tomorrow is my one year as well! And then my birthday is in 3 days! Woohoo!
Tomorrow is my one year as well! And then my birthday is in 3 days! Woohoo!
@bluparrot
I can't believe it!! A whole year!! :''') I'm so excited! It's still the 17th where I am, but tomorrow I'm gonna party it up!! I may hatch a Light egg as a "second progen" of sorts, hah!
@bluparrot
I can't believe it!! A whole year!! :''') I'm so excited! It's still the 17th where I am, but tomorrow I'm gonna party it up!! I may hatch a Light egg as a "second progen" of sorts, hah!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
A whole year already, huh. You know, i never thought I would get invested enough in this site o stick around. Looks like i was wrong about that I'm hatching one of my eggs on the 20th to celebrate my inability to gage my interests! :)
A whole year already, huh. You know, i never thought I would get invested enough in this site o stick around. Looks like i was wrong about that I'm hatching one of my eggs on the 20th to celebrate my inability to gage my interests! :)
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

Its the 18th here but it's still the 17th FR time X3 I'm gonna have to find something to do for tomorrow!
Its the 18th here but it's still the 17th FR time X3 I'm gonna have to find something to do for tomorrow!
vcwdnl.png
//throws confetti

Wooooo!
//throws confetti

Wooooo!
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Aarune @Osthra

It's the 17th where I am, too! I just put up this thread for the people who signed up tomorrow and the day after tomorrow a year ago to hype ourselves up for those days!~
@Aarune @Osthra

It's the 17th where I am, too! I just put up this thread for the people who signed up tomorrow and the day after tomorrow a year ago to hype ourselves up for those days!~
1 2 3