Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@britneyrox Thanks for the notice to join!

I think I love.. just about everything so far... so it's hard to choose. The flight is amazing and I've had a bunch of fun meeting new people here and on mIRC.

I love the dragons and all the little daily things we can do each day.

Grinding in the Coli is a little tedious, but worth it when I happen to find a familiar or something to open up.

I love everything, that's my answer ^^
@britneyrox Thanks for the notice to join!

I think I love.. just about everything so far... so it's hard to choose. The flight is amazing and I've had a bunch of fun meeting new people here and on mIRC.

I love the dragons and all the little daily things we can do each day.

Grinding in the Coli is a little tedious, but worth it when I happen to find a familiar or something to open up.

I love everything, that's my answer ^^
@britneyrox Definately the coliseum and breeding. It's a unique take on other websites I've played on.
@britneyrox Definately the coliseum and breeding. It's a unique take on other websites I've played on.
@britneyrox
I'd like to join! So far my favorite thing on Flight Rising is the artwork the guardian I got is so pretty!
@britneyrox
I'd like to join! So far my favorite thing on Flight Rising is the artwork the guardian I got is so pretty!
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far are the dragon subspecies! Tree dragons, flower dragons, fungus (in Nature flight). I plan to have ones to watch over/represent trees, flowers, weather, water, sunsets, etc. Sort of like elemental/nature spirits.

My little dragon, my little dragon, Ah Ah Ah Aaaahhhhh
@britneyrox

My favorite thing so far are the dragon subspecies! Tree dragons, flower dragons, fungus (in Nature flight). I plan to have ones to watch over/represent trees, flowers, weather, water, sunsets, etc. Sort of like elemental/nature spirits.

My little dragon, my little dragon, Ah Ah Ah Aaaahhhhh
@britneyrox I really love the art. Everything is totally gorgeous, even the most basic/"plain" dragons.
@britneyrox I really love the art. Everything is totally gorgeous, even the most basic/"plain" dragons.
@britneyrox

Hmm I have to say since I joined the community is my favorite. I don't think any other game has had such friendly users :) I can't forget about the baby dragons haha
@britneyrox

Hmm I have to say since I joined the community is my favorite. I don't think any other game has had such friendly users :) I can't forget about the baby dragons haha
@britneyrox could I please join?
@britneyrox could I please join?
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@britneyrox
I really enjoy the coliseum
@britneyrox
I really enjoy the coliseum
@britneyrox
i love how pretty the dragons are!
@britneyrox
i love how pretty the dragons are!
"And remember that bad times... are just times that are bad."
@britneyrox

Gonna creep riiiiiiight up in here... *makes a huge scene of sitting down on theoretical internet lawn chair*

aww yiss
@britneyrox

Gonna creep riiiiiiight up in here... *makes a huge scene of sitting down on theoretical internet lawn chair*

aww yiss
"You only wanted to say hello...?
Well then.
'Hello!'"

-Goatmom 5eva
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37