Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | May New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@britneyrox

My favourite part is collecting pretty dragons and creating lore for them~ Joined in May, could I join the raffle?
@britneyrox

My favourite part is collecting pretty dragons and creating lore for them~ Joined in May, could I join the raffle?
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@britneyrox I'm loving the coliseum right now.
@britneyrox I'm loving the coliseum right now.
resizedcopy_zps878f2d0c.png
@britneyrox
My favourite part is collecting dragons, specially coatl and spiral, I love them.
Joined in may, can I join the raffle? ^^
@britneyrox
My favourite part is collecting dragons, specially coatl and spiral, I love them.
Joined in may, can I join the raffle? ^^
@britneyrox
I'd like to join please and my favorite part of Flightrising are the fairgrounds*-*
@britneyrox
I'd like to join please and my favorite part of Flightrising are the fairgrounds*-*
@britneyrox

I'd like to join! My favorite thing so far is seeing the dragons and how creative everyone is in making stories for them. In the future I'm hoping to create lore for my dragons as well!
@britneyrox

I'd like to join! My favorite thing so far is seeing the dragons and how creative everyone is in making stories for them. In the future I'm hoping to create lore for my dragons as well!
newbierafflebutton2_zpspvdosink.png
@britneyrox Hello, I'd like to join!
My favorite thing in Flight Rising so far is... mm... shock switch farming ahahahaha the dragon genes and color combinations. And the apparel. Familiars are cute too... but yeah, apparel and genes! :D
@britneyrox Hello, I'd like to join!
My favorite thing in Flight Rising so far is... mm... shock switch farming ahahahaha the dragon genes and color combinations. And the apparel. Familiars are cute too... but yeah, apparel and genes! :D
pwsCeXk.png FR time +15
@SnarkySparky read rules
@SnarkySparky read rules
@Bunbon that'd be great, thank you!!
@Bunbon that'd be great, thank you!!
@britneyrox
May i enter? i love giveaways
@britneyrox
May i enter? i love giveaways
@britneyrox
My fav is the forums
@britneyrox