Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <//Ichi's Rejects//> CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Ichamo
I'm interested in a copy of Draw a Circle! Though I'd need some time before I could send payment upfront.
@Ichamo
I'm interested in a copy of Draw a Circle! Though I'd need some time before I could send payment upfront.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Ototo

Ok! I don't have any preference on when payment is sent at the moment so any time before printing is fine x3
@Ototo

Ok! I don't have any preference on when payment is sent at the moment so any time before printing is fine x3
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
aww so sad :( would've loved draw the circle of steal the moon if they hadn't the face part on them "/ have a good luck bump
aww so sad :( would've loved draw the circle of steal the moon if they hadn't the face part on them "/ have a good luck bump
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

I could put you on a pinglist for a version without the face part ^^
@Cyrya

I could put you on a pinglist for a version without the face part ^^
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ichamo I'm on the general accent ping list so if you ever happen to make the other version and ping them, I will get the ping ;)
@Ichamo I'm on the general accent ping list so if you ever happen to make the other version and ping them, I will get the ping ;)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Ichamo
I know I asked to be put on the ping list for the accents, but I would also love a copy of Draw a Circle.
@Ichamo
I know I asked to be put on the ping list for the accents, but I would also love a copy of Draw a Circle.
@M3lly

Added you ^^
@M3lly

Added you ^^
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ototo
@KaniSakura
@M3lly

Sorry to ping you all out of the blue, but i'm having trouble getting anyone to sign up for the accent and I had to retire the "companion" accent... If there's any way you could spread word around that'd be amazing ;u;

In fact, if you can get the remaining 2 slots filled I'll lower the price to 400 gems!
@Ototo
@KaniSakura
@M3lly

Sorry to ping you all out of the blue, but i'm having trouble getting anyone to sign up for the accent and I had to retire the "companion" accent... If there's any way you could spread word around that'd be amazing ;u;

In fact, if you can get the remaining 2 slots filled I'll lower the price to 400 gems!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
@Ichamo
I can ask in the Lightning chat I'm a part of on Skype :D
Will ask about the male and female ones
@Ichamo
I can ask in the Lightning chat I'm a part of on Skype :D
Will ask about the male and female ones
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Well,im marking. ;) can I be on your pinglist? Especially for future Skydancer accemts!
Well,im marking. ;) can I be on your pinglist? Especially for future Skydancer accemts!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5