Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mid's Dragon Raffle [CLOSED]
Hey @MidNightTiger here! I have a ton of stuff I'm trying to get rid of, but some for reason I can't, so I'm gonna try starting a raffle (also, I'm running out of lair space and not enough funds for lair expansions).

This raffle will run for about one month (until April 30 23:59 server time).

Ticket numbers will be assigned in the order they are bought. Winners will be chosen using random.org (if your ticket number is chosen first, then you get first choice out of the prizes, second gets second choice, third gets third, etc until everyone has a prize or I run out of prizes). Prizes will be sent through Crossroads on May 1. It will be possible to win more than once.
Hey @MidNightTiger here! I have a ton of stuff I'm trying to get rid of, but some for reason I can't, so I'm gonna try starting a raffle (also, I'm running out of lair space and not enough funds for lair expansions).

This raffle will run for about one month (until April 30 23:59 server time).

Ticket numbers will be assigned in the order they are bought. Winners will be chosen using random.org (if your ticket number is chosen first, then you get first choice out of the prizes, second gets second choice, third gets third, etc until everyone has a prize or I run out of prizes). Prizes will be sent through Crossroads on May 1. It will be possible to win more than once.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Prizes: Apparel: [item = navy chest wrap] [item = pretty pink arm bow] [item = black arm bow] [item = forest green arm wraps] [item = forest green tail wrap] [item = iron filigree breastplate] Battle stones: [item = earthen might fragment] [item = shining might fragment] [item = aquatic might fragment] [item = might fragment] [item = earthen acuity fragment] [item = zephyr acuity fragment] [item = shining acuity fragment] [item = magical acuity fragment] [item = natural acuity fragment] [item = shale hybrid fragment] [item = glass hybrid fragment] [item = health potion] [item = minor health potion] [item = concentration]
Prizes:

Apparel:
Navy Chest Wrap
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Black Arm Bow Forest Green Arm Wraps
Forest Green Tail Wrap Iron Filigree Breastplate

Battle stones:
Earthen Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Might Fragment
Earthen Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
Natural Acuity Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Health Potion
Minor Health Potion Concentration
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
Ticket prices:

200 treasure = 1 ticket
1 gem = 2 ticket
1 bump a day = 1 free ticket if you have already bought ticket(s) before

Please ping me posting here so I don't accidentally miss your post

Please ask for exchanging items for tickets.

Ticket spreadsheet here!
Ticket prices:

200 treasure = 1 ticket
1 gem = 2 ticket
1 bump a day = 1 free ticket if you have already bought ticket(s) before

Please ping me posting here so I don't accidentally miss your post

Please ask for exchanging items for tickets.

Ticket spreadsheet here!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
This raffle is now over! There are more prizes than tickets, so each ticket will get a prize!

I will ping the winners in sets of 5. Please make of list of prize choices corresponding with your numbers (i.e. first person chooses one, second person chooses two, third person chooses three, etc.). If your top-most prize choice is taken by someone else above you, I will move on to your next choice.

If you are drawn more than once in a single set, make a list of prize choices corresponding with your highest number (e.g. if you were both numbers 1 and 5, make a list with 5 choices).

Winners:

First set:
1. @Auturna
2. @AetherDragon
3. @CecidetAngelus
4. @Auturna
5. @Auturna

You have 24 hours (until May 2 16:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Second set:
1. @Auturna
2. @Auturna
3. @Auturna
4. @Auturna
5. @Auturna

Wow random.org really likes you. You have 24 hours (until May 3 15:00 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Third set:
1. @Dunno
2. @CecidetAngelus
3. @Auturna
4. @Evolution2
5. @Evolution2

You have 24 hours (until May 3 18:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Fourth (and last) set:
1. @CecidetAngelus
2. @Evolution2
3. @CecidetAngelus
4. @Auturna

You have 24 hours (until May 4 14:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.
This raffle is now over! There are more prizes than tickets, so each ticket will get a prize!

I will ping the winners in sets of 5. Please make of list of prize choices corresponding with your numbers (i.e. first person chooses one, second person chooses two, third person chooses three, etc.). If your top-most prize choice is taken by someone else above you, I will move on to your next choice.

If you are drawn more than once in a single set, make a list of prize choices corresponding with your highest number (e.g. if you were both numbers 1 and 5, make a list with 5 choices).

Winners:

First set:
1. @Auturna
2. @AetherDragon
3. @CecidetAngelus
4. @Auturna
5. @Auturna

You have 24 hours (until May 2 16:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Second set:
1. @Auturna
2. @Auturna
3. @Auturna
4. @Auturna
5. @Auturna

Wow random.org really likes you. You have 24 hours (until May 3 15:00 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Third set:
1. @Dunno
2. @CecidetAngelus
3. @Auturna
4. @Evolution2
5. @Evolution2

You have 24 hours (until May 3 18:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.

Fourth (and last) set:
1. @CecidetAngelus
2. @Evolution2
3. @CecidetAngelus
4. @Auturna

You have 24 hours (until May 4 14:30 FR time) to ping me with the prize(s) you would like to claim.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
Now open!
Now open!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@WynterDragen @SirNickofDragons @CottontailStudio

Really sorry if you didn't want me to ping you, but it's really hard to get word out there, and I was wondering if anyone could help.
@WynterDragen @SirNickofDragons @CottontailStudio

Really sorry if you didn't want me to ping you, but it's really hard to get word out there, and I was wondering if anyone could help.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
I'll advertise and give some raffle advice:
Put the raffle at 1 month (so it doesn't drag out)
No offense, but... tickets should prolly be at 100-250t considering value of prizes.
@MidNightTiger
I'll advertise and give some raffle advice:
Put the raffle at 1 month (so it doesn't drag out)
No offense, but... tickets should prolly be at 100-250t considering value of prizes.
@WynterDragen

Thanks for the advice! I've never done this before.
@WynterDragen

Thanks for the advice! I've never done this before.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
No problem! I'll try to come in and bump every so often.
@MidNightTiger
No problem! I'll try to come in and bump every so often.
@MidNightTiger

Your doing great! However, one more thing you could do is tell the consumer how you will give them the prize. And, if your really running low on lair space, get rid of more dragons or get some more money(I can give you some if your out).

@MidNightTiger

Your doing great! However, one more thing you could do is tell the consumer how you will give them the prize. And, if your really running low on lair space, get rid of more dragons or get some more money(I can give you some if your out).