Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who doesn't have an Imperial thesedays?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I've been playing since June, and just got my first two Imperials today. I probably could have got them sooner, but I'm not good at saving money at all.
I've been playing since June, and just got my first two Imperials today. I probably could have got them sooner, but I'm not good at saving money at all.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I don't have one, I just bought my first Skydancer pair....still not fully payed off yet either.
I don't have one, I just bought my first Skydancer pair....still not fully payed off yet either.
j3zsWMV.png
I don't have one! They're cool looking, I admit, but I'm not interested in owning one.
I don't have one! They're cool looking, I admit, but I'm not interested in owning one.
I don't have an Imp or a Skydancer yet, although I'm working out a trade that may get me my first Imp. I feel like I've been going kind of slowly on this site, but it's been a cycle of impulse dragon purchases, lair expansions, and then filling the new slots... I really just need to be pickier.
I don't have an Imp or a Skydancer yet, although I'm working out a trade that may get me my first Imp. I feel like I've been going kind of slowly on this site, but it's been a cycle of impulse dragon purchases, lair expansions, and then filling the new slots... I really just need to be pickier.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
I don't have one. I'll get one eventually, but I want the finish gening and scrolling the dragons I have before I do.
I don't have one. I'll get one eventually, but I want the finish gening and scrolling the dragons I have before I do.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
I don't have one either, I've been playing since june and well just keep spending my gold so I can't end up getting one. I would love one though. :)
I don't have one either, I've been playing since june and well just keep spending my gold so I can't end up getting one. I would love one though. :)
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~
I was a Kickstarter backer so I got two scrolls.
I actually used one on the progen the site gave me (Iona) because I thought she was hideous as a Fae. I hunted down the perfect dragon to use my other scroll on.
I mainly try to breed pale dragons because I like them, not so much because they're popular. To be honest, I love my Ghosty boy, but my favorite dragon species are Ridgebacks and they are pretty much worthless now which makes me super sad.

I really wish we were given more incentive to exalt rares, because there are some really hideous Imps in the AH. Even trying to breed and sell them is hard when we're all obsessed with the perfect color scheme.

I also don't really understand the big deal about 'first gens' when it means absolutely nothing on this site, except for a dragon having no parents, woo ****.
I was a Kickstarter backer so I got two scrolls.
I actually used one on the progen the site gave me (Iona) because I thought she was hideous as a Fae. I hunted down the perfect dragon to use my other scroll on.
I mainly try to breed pale dragons because I like them, not so much because they're popular. To be honest, I love my Ghosty boy, but my favorite dragon species are Ridgebacks and they are pretty much worthless now which makes me super sad.

I really wish we were given more incentive to exalt rares, because there are some really hideous Imps in the AH. Even trying to breed and sell them is hard when we're all obsessed with the perfect color scheme.

I also don't really understand the big deal about 'first gens' when it means absolutely nothing on this site, except for a dragon having no parents, woo ****.
I don't have one, though I'd like to get one eventually. I don't really like the males that much, but I love the females, so if prices get low enough that I can afford one, I'm hoping to get one. I just recently got a skydancer, and a wc, so if that's any indication I'm getting there!
I don't have one, though I'd like to get one eventually. I don't really like the males that much, but I love the females, so if prices get low enough that I can afford one, I'm hoping to get one. I just recently got a skydancer, and a wc, so if that's any indication I'm getting there!
63a2e8b5-0b6f-4ba7-a6aa-75069b1b83b7.jpg
Banner by Shiba
I have an Imperial... but I really wish I had a big ol'male Snapper now. ;(
I have an Imperial... but I really wish I had a big ol'male Snapper now. ;(
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
I actually didn't have an imp until yesterday when I saw the prettiest rose/seafoam baby in the AH for only 111111 treasure. I mean, just how could I resist this face? :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=852626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8527/852626_350.png[/img] [/url]
I actually didn't have an imp until yesterday when I saw the prettiest rose/seafoam baby in the AH for only 111111 treasure.

I mean, just how could I resist this face? :(

852626_350.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15