Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who doesn't have an Imperial thesedays?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I didn't have one until earlier today.
I saw a beautiful and affordable baby for sale, and couldn't resist.
I didn't have one until earlier today.
I saw a beautiful and affordable baby for sale, and couldn't resist.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Ankokou I love pink XD

In fact one of my favorite pearlcatchers had beautiful pink wings!
And terts aren't high on my list XD
@Ankokou I love pink XD

In fact one of my favorite pearlcatchers had beautiful pink wings!
And terts aren't high on my list XD
I had enough treasure to get one, but since my goal was the scrolls for my SD pair, since I was late to -that- game, so to speak, I opted to withhold on purchasing one. As well, what I wanted color wise for my WC male wasn't really available with the current clutches of Imps.
I had enough treasure to get one, but since my goal was the scrolls for my SD pair, since I was late to -that- game, so to speak, I opted to withhold on purchasing one. As well, what I wanted color wise for my WC male wasn't really available with the current clutches of Imps.
But this is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
For the last time.
@Serylis
A, B, or C?

And sorry if anyone is feeling left out. :(
I don't have that much to give away, still need to feed my own giant lair. I got a four egg clutch when I was expecting fewer, and pink when I was hoping for red. XD

Maybe I'll come back in the morning and give someone else away.
@Serylis
A, B, or C?

And sorry if anyone is feeling left out. :(
I don't have that much to give away, still need to feed my own giant lair. I got a four egg clutch when I was expecting fewer, and pink when I was hoping for red. XD

Maybe I'll come back in the morning and give someone else away.
Surprisingly, only two out of the eight friends I have actually possess Imperials. Even more surprising is the fact that all but one of them have been on this site longer than I have - and even though I have an Imperial, they still do not (and not because they don't play much either, because they're all pretty dedicated players). So there are still a fair amount of people who do not yet have Imperials.

As the number of Imperials on this site grows, it is true that they will inevitably become more common, causing their prices to drop and making them more available to all players, but there's honestly not much to be done about it at this point. Unfortunately, even if there were more players, there would still be considerably more Imperials, since the dragon-to-player ratios are always going to favor the dragons outnumbering the players. While a breed may start off as being rare initially, the more breeding, selling, and trading that takes place, the more common that breed will become. Even if new players were added into the mix, that would just lead to even more buyers and breeders of Imperials than we have currently, which means that many more Imperials as a result.

I'm not sure how I feel about this issue overall. It's beneficial to some and hurtful to others; so at this time, I think remaining impartial is probably the best choice on my part. I just wanted to point out that there are probably a larger number of people without Imperials than you would think. Yes, that's likely to change in time, but at the present, there are still a decent amount of people who don't yet possess that breed.
Surprisingly, only two out of the eight friends I have actually possess Imperials. Even more surprising is the fact that all but one of them have been on this site longer than I have - and even though I have an Imperial, they still do not (and not because they don't play much either, because they're all pretty dedicated players). So there are still a fair amount of people who do not yet have Imperials.

As the number of Imperials on this site grows, it is true that they will inevitably become more common, causing their prices to drop and making them more available to all players, but there's honestly not much to be done about it at this point. Unfortunately, even if there were more players, there would still be considerably more Imperials, since the dragon-to-player ratios are always going to favor the dragons outnumbering the players. While a breed may start off as being rare initially, the more breeding, selling, and trading that takes place, the more common that breed will become. Even if new players were added into the mix, that would just lead to even more buyers and breeders of Imperials than we have currently, which means that many more Imperials as a result.

I'm not sure how I feel about this issue overall. It's beneficial to some and hurtful to others; so at this time, I think remaining impartial is probably the best choice on my part. I just wanted to point out that there are probably a larger number of people without Imperials than you would think. Yes, that's likely to change in time, but at the present, there are still a decent amount of people who don't yet possess that breed.
CattiSig3_zpsaa76c460.png
@Ankokou Hmmm... B

And oh my gosh.... thank you in advance!!! So excited!
@Ankokou Hmmm... B

And oh my gosh.... thank you in advance!!! So excited!
Still don't have one myself, but it is a goal of mine. Guess I just get distracted by other things.
Still don't have one myself, but it is a goal of mine. Guess I just get distracted by other things.
ccDyspX.png
@Serylis
Hope you like him! My ridiculously pink imperials seem unpopular. For some reason. XD

He reminds me of valentines day, too bad we're coming up on Halloween which is basically the polar opposite in terms of 'theme.'

Anyway, back on topic. I stalled on imps for a while, then decided I wanted to get started breeding them before they were inevitably worthless. My first imp cost 600k, second 300k, third and fourth around 250k, and the last I think I paid 150k for. So the price is becoming more and more accessible to people who just like them, and don't care as much about using them to print money.
(But for cost, three of the cheapest were also some of the cheapest DG imps in the AH, bought and scatterscrolled. And in the case of the 150k one, unnamed in my lair... needs more scatterscrolls. Ew.)
@Serylis
Hope you like him! My ridiculously pink imperials seem unpopular. For some reason. XD

He reminds me of valentines day, too bad we're coming up on Halloween which is basically the polar opposite in terms of 'theme.'

Anyway, back on topic. I stalled on imps for a while, then decided I wanted to get started breeding them before they were inevitably worthless. My first imp cost 600k, second 300k, third and fourth around 250k, and the last I think I paid 150k for. So the price is becoming more and more accessible to people who just like them, and don't care as much about using them to print money.
(But for cost, three of the cheapest were also some of the cheapest DG imps in the AH, bought and scatterscrolled. And in the case of the 150k one, unnamed in my lair... needs more scatterscrolls. Ew.)
@Ankokou
I know I have one, and only got it as a gift from a friend when it wouldn't sell...I would love (and sadly don't have the funds to buy) the one marked A...I will trade if you want...I have snappers, spirals and PCs...
@Ankokou
I know I have one, and only got it as a gift from a friend when it wouldn't sell...I would love (and sadly don't have the funds to buy) the one marked A...I will trade if you want...I have snappers, spirals and PCs...
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
I don't have one, a) for the costs, and b) *wispers* because I don't like them all that much.
At least not enough for that price. At one point I'll buy one, but I still have 2 breedchanges and like 5-8 genes to buy before I think of that.
I don't have one, a) for the costs, and b) *wispers* because I don't like them all that much.
At least not enough for that price. At one point I'll buy one, but I still have 2 breedchanges and like 5-8 genes to buy before I think of that.
I'm 8h ahead of flight rising time. Please ping if you need me!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
legacy challenge: 9 points
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15