Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Light)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 657 658
@maki

a 2nd brambletrick chest from ghostlight ruins (longneck medium/longneck scholar 3 pack --whichever one is a neutral monster is the dropper -- the other one is a nature monster)
@maki

a 2nd brambletrick chest from ghostlight ruins (longneck medium/longneck scholar 3 pack --whichever one is a neutral monster is the dropper -- the other one is a nature monster)
@maki

Tricky Guise from the Tatterwing Carcass! x'D
@maki

Tricky Guise from the Tatterwing Carcass! x'D
@Maki

I'm quite sure I got a Brambletrick chest from a Deepmine Aardvark in Forgotten cave.
@Maki

I'm quite sure I got a Brambletrick chest from a Deepmine Aardvark in Forgotten cave.
+10h FR time
@PaladinPrince

It has to be Tatterwing Carcass since the pack is Somber Spirit - Tengu Caller - Longneck Scholar - Tatterwing Carcass.

• Somber Spirit drops Shimmering Pinecone and Ragesquid
  • Tengu Caller drops Deepsea Yawner
  • Longneck Scholar drops Tallow Candle
  • Tatterwing Carcass drops Shimmering Pinecone, Tangled Trick Chest and Aged Carcass
@PaladinPrince

It has to be Tatterwing Carcass since the pack is Somber Spirit - Tengu Caller - Longneck Scholar - Tatterwing Carcass.

• Somber Spirit drops Shimmering Pinecone and Ragesquid
  • Tengu Caller drops Deepsea Yawner
  • Longneck Scholar drops Tallow Candle
  • Tatterwing Carcass drops Shimmering Pinecone, Tangled Trick Chest and Aged Carcass
@Maki

I got a Tricky Guise Chest in the arena, don't remember from what monster though
@Maki

I got a Tricky Guise Chest in the arena, don't remember from what monster though
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
@Maki

Well I'm glad it could be figured out then! I've just never been able to look at my drops and say with confidence where it comes from. I've always been fond of this guide so thanks for all the hard work you do with it!
@Maki

Well I'm glad it could be figured out then! I've just never been able to look at my drops and say with confidence where it comes from. I've always been fond of this guide so thanks for all the hard work you do with it!
tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@Maki
Brambletrick chest in Training Fields. Dark Sparrowmouse.
@Maki
Brambletrick chest in Training Fields. Dark Sparrowmouse.
@Maki are you taking data for Ghostlight Ruins still? Out of 244 monsters, there were 35 Shadow and 44 neutral.
@Maki are you taking data for Ghostlight Ruins still? Out of 244 monsters, there were 35 Shadow and 44 neutral.
[quote name="Maki" date=2015-03-28 06:10:01]- Ghostlight Ruins [LIST] [*]Somber Spirit: Wispy Magic Chest, Chessknight Chest [*]Tatterwing Carcass: Tangled Trick Chest, Tricky Guise Chest [*]Tengu Caller: Brambletrick Chest, Wandering Chest [*][i]Carrioncorn[/i]: Tricky Guise Chest [*][i]Disoriented Spirit[/i] [*][i]Greybeak Reaper[/i]: Wispy Magic Chest [*][i]Longneck Medium[/i]: Brambletrick Chest [/LIST][/quote] @Maki I'm kinda confused by this and was hoping you might clarify...did they change the element of the Disoriented Spirit from Nature to Shadow since yesterday, or is this an error? o.o
Maki wrote on 2015-03-28:
- Ghostlight Ruins
  • Somber Spirit: Wispy Magic Chest, Chessknight Chest
  • Tatterwing Carcass: Tangled Trick Chest, Tricky Guise Chest
  • Tengu Caller: Brambletrick Chest, Wandering Chest
  • Carrioncorn: Tricky Guise Chest
  • Disoriented Spirit
  • Greybeak Reaper: Wispy Magic Chest
  • Longneck Medium: Brambletrick Chest
@Maki
I'm kinda confused by this and was hoping you might clarify...did they change the element of the Disoriented Spirit from Nature to Shadow since yesterday, or is this an error? o.o
gYzuoZS.png
@Maki
Just got a chessknight chest drop from a most definitely confirmed nightsky fuiran!
@Maki
Just got a chessknight chest drop from a most definitely confirmed nightsky fuiran!
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 657 658