Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Light)
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 657 658
@crepedoodles

pinging myself
@crepedoodles

pinging myself
2heep8h.jpg
Looks like I'm checking out the new location for this festival. This should be fun...
Looks like I'm checking out the new location for this festival. This should be fun...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Maki

If I may ask, how do you get your numbers for the currency droprate? I've been in Harpy's Roost for a couple hours now, and I'm getting around a quarter of what you have listed.

It could be bad RNG on my part, but the sample size is getting bigger as I keep trying.
@Maki

If I may ask, how do you get your numbers for the currency droprate? I've been in Harpy's Roost for a couple hours now, and I'm getting around a quarter of what you have listed.

It could be bad RNG on my part, but the sample size is getting bigger as I keep trying.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@ziggith

for maself ><
@ziggith

for maself ><
tumblr_inline_o4kze1dVW31ts73zp_540.png

_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_
tumblr_inline_o2z814qP3Y1qdrhpp_100.png
_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_
_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_

_ _ _
_
_
tumblr_inline_o4kzetDgUz1ts73zp_540.png

_ _ _
_
_
@sraben

The numbers are for the best possible stats (133 STR for Harpy's Roost, average 5.42 battles/min, see the spreadsheet for details).
@sraben

The numbers are for the best possible stats (133 STR for Harpy's Roost, average 5.42 battles/min, see the spreadsheet for details).
@Maki

I forgot to screenie but Blackwing Croaker drops Tricky Guise chest!!
@Maki

I forgot to screenie but Blackwing Croaker drops Tricky Guise chest!!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Upwards!
Upwards!
CvMCKOn.png
@Maki

I don't know how to screencap, but the Chessknight Chest drops off the Umbra Wolf in the Bamboo Falls
@Maki

I don't know how to screencap, but the Chessknight Chest drops off the Umbra Wolf in the Bamboo Falls
RWlcD2X.png
@Maki
The other Janustrap chest is the Tricky Guise Chest!
@Maki
The other Janustrap chest is the Tricky Guise Chest!
gYzuoZS.png
Sorry for double post, but I didn't want an edit overlooked. Just got a Tangled Trick Chest from an Amaranth Moth in the Training Fields just now!
Sorry for double post, but I didn't want an edit overlooked. Just got a Tangled Trick Chest from an Amaranth Moth in the Training Fields just now!
gYzuoZS.png
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 657 658