Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Exchange Bug
I've been very active on the crossroads these past few days and I've noticed that exchanging dragons for treasure/gems has been very slow. Sometimes it takes minutes for the money to be added to my total sum and logging off and on doesn't always work. I'm not sure if this is exclusive to trading dragons for currency or if happens with items as well. Unfortunately I can't provide a screenshot as it's hard to prove unless you're watching it happen. Anyone else having this problem?
I've been very active on the crossroads these past few days and I've noticed that exchanging dragons for treasure/gems has been very slow. Sometimes it takes minutes for the money to be added to my total sum and logging off and on doesn't always work. I'm not sure if this is exclusive to trading dragons for currency or if happens with items as well. Unfortunately I can't provide a screenshot as it's hard to prove unless you're watching it happen. Anyone else having this problem?
@Dedengen

Flight Rising exists on two different sites right now as they update it:

www.flightrising.com
www1.fllightrising.com

Because they use different databases it takes time for the information to be transferred (generally under 10 minutes except during times of high site traffic/load). Depending on which web pages you're collecting your treasure/gems it won't replicate the info to the other site immediately. I wouldn't bother logging on/off to fix what is essentially a display error. If you feel you have to force an update you can go to your vault. That usually forces an update.

Hope this helps!
@Dedengen

Flight Rising exists on two different sites right now as they update it:

www.flightrising.com
www1.fllightrising.com

Because they use different databases it takes time for the information to be transferred (generally under 10 minutes except during times of high site traffic/load). Depending on which web pages you're collecting your treasure/gems it won't replicate the info to the other site immediately. I wouldn't bother logging on/off to fix what is essentially a display error. If you feel you have to force an update you can go to your vault. That usually forces an update.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you so much! That explains everything as I am still on the www1 site
@Nightwind Thank you so much! That explains everything as I am still on the www1 site