Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Frosted Revelry - Ice Sprite + Shackles
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@DeadlyInformant

Anything is good with me! But tickets kinda sound nice.
@DeadlyInformant

Anything is good with me! But tickets kinda sound nice.
tumblr_inline_niufg0Tf6Y1r0g4u9.pngtumblr_inline_nitmhby1ws1r0g4u9.png
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing Link

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! All winners will be drawn for all 38 prizes (37 regular and 1 unlocked). Once all 38 are unlocked we'll go in batches of 10 for prize picking with a fourth round of only 8.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Drawing will begin at 16:00 FR time!

@Aeonox @AetherSeer @AlexArya @blink182 @bunsome @Byzantium @Cerelin @Chosenfire @Cocatrics @Cscfy @DarklingQueen @Deenath @Digimon11 @Dorugamon @ElphabaThropp @emeraldawn @Ewerb @Fatespinner @FlyingSquirrely @frenklle @hapro @Harmonywish @Jaypaw @jinjer91 @Kairoku @Kamishii @Kaolyn @KaylaTheHyena @Khasuri @Kvon @Kysska @Limikkin @MafiaVamp @manifoldseeker @Mikisama @Misaki0728 @MLSmith995 @Mudlood @Mypilot @Ookamiotoko @Pandamoniaz @Potatorabbit @Ravera @RayFisch @RemusMoony @Rivvdogg765 @Ruffian @Saphelle @Schefflera @Scultone @SenchaDrake @Shad0stryk @ShadesofCyan @shadowmaat @ShadowRising @SilverBook @Silvernight01 @skyarising @Somarihana @SunsetFoxglove @thatsmyname @Trillium @Violetpool @VonMorjo @WestWindSentinel @Wildswirls @Windshade @Yoda @Zukana13731
Raffle Drawing!

Drawing Link

We are now moving on to drawing for the raffle! All winners will be drawn for all 38 prizes (37 regular and 1 unlocked). Once all 38 are unlocked we'll go in batches of 10 for prize picking with a fourth round of only 8.

On a side note, any prize that was not unlocked will be available in the next raffle as unlockables as well, along with more unlockables for that raffle!

Drawing will begin at 16:00 FR time!

@Aeonox @AetherSeer @AlexArya @blink182 @bunsome @Byzantium @Cerelin @Chosenfire @Cocatrics @Cscfy @DarklingQueen @Deenath @Digimon11 @Dorugamon @ElphabaThropp @emeraldawn @Ewerb @Fatespinner @FlyingSquirrely @frenklle @hapro @Harmonywish @Jaypaw @jinjer91 @Kairoku @Kamishii @Kaolyn @KaylaTheHyena @Khasuri @Kvon @Kysska @Limikkin @MafiaVamp @manifoldseeker @Mikisama @Misaki0728 @MLSmith995 @Mudlood @Mypilot @Ookamiotoko @Pandamoniaz @Potatorabbit @Ravera @RayFisch @RemusMoony @Rivvdogg765 @Ruffian @Saphelle @Schefflera @Scultone @SenchaDrake @Shad0stryk @ShadesofCyan @shadowmaat @ShadowRising @SilverBook @Silvernight01 @skyarising @Somarihana @SunsetFoxglove @thatsmyname @Trillium @Violetpool @VonMorjo @WestWindSentinel @Wildswirls @Windshade @Yoda @Zukana13731
niiice
niiice
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
-squeals hopefully-
-squeals hopefully-
Yay! <3~
Yay! <3~
Raffle Drawing!

The winners have all been drawn! Thank you everyone who joined in, it was pretty fun even though we were stuck in redraw hell for a bit there. 162 redraws total!! Man. The RNG certainly loved some people, didn't it?

For those of you interested in the holiday raffles, or even just the Trickmurk Circus raffle coming up as soon as Trickmurk opens, feel free to add yourself to the Holiday Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @SilverBook - Imprisoned Soul
2. @Harmonywish - Frosted Heart
3. @hapro - Poisonous Hail
4. @ShadesofCyan - Breaking Cold
5. @Chosenfire - Frosty Changes
6. @SunsetFoxglove - Defrosted Entirety
7. @Potatorabbit - Snowy Nest
8. @Jaypaw - Frosty Belly
9. @Byzantium - Banded Limbs
10. @Rykoru - Faerie Frost

Round 2 - Not going yet
11. @Mudlood
12. @shadowmaat
13. @Kairoku
14. @MafiaVamp
15. @DarklingQueen
16. @thatsmyname
17. @Yoda
18. @WestWindSentinel
19. @Windshade
20. @AlexArya

Round 3 - Not going yet
21. @Ewerb
22. @ElphabaThropp
23. @Saphelle
24. @Scultone
25. @Zukana13731
26. @Deenath
27. @MLSmith995
28. @frenklle
29. @jinjer91
30. @Kamishii

Round 4 - Not going yet
31. @Cocatrics
32. @Khasuri
33. @Dorugamon
34. @Kvon
35. @RayFisch
36. @FlyingSquirrely
37. @AetherSeer
38. @Kaolyn
Raffle Drawing!

The winners have all been drawn! Thank you everyone who joined in, it was pretty fun even though we were stuck in redraw hell for a bit there. 162 redraws total!! Man. The RNG certainly loved some people, didn't it?

For those of you interested in the holiday raffles, or even just the Trickmurk Circus raffle coming up as soon as Trickmurk opens, feel free to add yourself to the Holiday Raffle Pinglist!

Alright, I'll list off all the winners here in order. Remember that we'll only be drawing in lots of 10. SO that means only the first 10 people will list their prize preferences.

Remember that you will give the same number of prize packs as the number next to your name! If you're number 4, pick 4 packs in order of preference.

Round 1 - Give me your prize choices!
1. @SilverBook - Imprisoned Soul
2. @Harmonywish - Frosted Heart
3. @hapro - Poisonous Hail
4. @ShadesofCyan - Breaking Cold
5. @Chosenfire - Frosty Changes
6. @SunsetFoxglove - Defrosted Entirety
7. @Potatorabbit - Snowy Nest
8. @Jaypaw - Frosty Belly
9. @Byzantium - Banded Limbs
10. @Rykoru - Faerie Frost

Round 2 - Not going yet
11. @Mudlood
12. @shadowmaat
13. @Kairoku
14. @MafiaVamp
15. @DarklingQueen
16. @thatsmyname
17. @Yoda
18. @WestWindSentinel
19. @Windshade
20. @AlexArya

Round 3 - Not going yet
21. @Ewerb
22. @ElphabaThropp
23. @Saphelle
24. @Scultone
25. @Zukana13731
26. @Deenath
27. @MLSmith995
28. @frenklle
29. @jinjer91
30. @Kamishii

Round 4 - Not going yet
31. @Cocatrics
32. @Khasuri
33. @Dorugamon
34. @Kvon
35. @RayFisch
36. @FlyingSquirrely
37. @AetherSeer
38. @Kaolyn
@DeadlyInformant man. RNG really hated me huh xD
@DeadlyInformant man. RNG really hated me huh xD
thats weird... that last post pinged me
thats weird... that last post pinged me
afef61a686.png
@DeadlyInformant good screaming grief! I won!!

1. Frosted Heart
2. Imprisoned Soul
3. Breaking Cold
4. Poisonous Hail

Thank you so much for running this raffle! This was a blast. I usually don't get to enter them.
Please add me to the list for future ones.
@DeadlyInformant good screaming grief! I won!!

1. Frosted Heart
2. Imprisoned Soul
3. Breaking Cold
4. Poisonous Hail

Thank you so much for running this raffle! This was a blast. I usually don't get to enter them.
Please add me to the list for future ones.
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding ??? points. Not Tidelord's Favorite: You couldn't understand a single word Tidelord said. It's the thought that counts...?
*drumrolls*
*drumrolls*
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42