Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
@Naga
Ones that have 'ele' in it, particularly eleBolt or eleDebuff or something instead of the elementalSlash stuff.
@Naga
Ones that have 'ele' in it, particularly eleBolt or eleDebuff or something instead of the elementalSlash stuff.
I have a question, and I apologize if the answer is somewhere in the Guide and I missed it.

Why is it that a Eliminate strike can vary so much in strength (ie <1000 up to >2000)? Is there any way for me to tell when I'm going to make a huge strike or a small one?

I am only up to Level 17 in the Arena with my first team trained with this Guide, and I'm a believer and loving it. Grinding away!

Thanks for this guide,
Moon
I have a question, and I apologize if the answer is somewhere in the Guide and I missed it.

Why is it that a Eliminate strike can vary so much in strength (ie <1000 up to >2000)? Is there any way for me to tell when I'm going to make a huge strike or a small one?

I am only up to Level 17 in the Arena with my first team trained with this Guide, and I'm a believer and loving it. Grinding away!

Thanks for this guide,
Moon
E2AgNls.png4mJZumr.png
@Culex What do the symbols next to the enemy names represent? What ability the enemy has? How you should react to it? What does it mean for an enemy not to have symbols next to it? Thanks! Example: 1. Salve Kamaitach [img]http://i.imgur.com/oq8V71L.png[/img]
@Culex

What do the symbols next to the enemy names represent? What ability the enemy has? How you should react to it? What does it mean for an enemy not to have symbols next to it? Thanks!

Example: 1. Salve Kamaitach oq8V71L.png
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan
The answers you seek are found in the opening paragraphs of post 2, The Actual Guide, before you hit the section on Training Fields :)
@bellzan
The answers you seek are found in the opening paragraphs of post 2, The Actual Guide, before you hit the section on Training Fields :)
@Culex

Thank you!
@Culex

Thank you!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@culex
I have a problem and I haven't seen anything in the guide about it (might have missed it..)
When I tried using two lvl 25 dragons to level up a third one, nothing happened.. Any idea why?
@culex
I have a problem and I haven't seen anything in the guide about it (might have missed it..)
When I tried using two lvl 25 dragons to level up a third one, nothing happened.. Any idea why?
I am brony :) I draw a lot. Love requests, would like a penpal and I love random messages. I also love writing to people and stories :P
I draw things here: :3 http://crazydrawingduck.deviantart.com/
@CrazyDrDuck
You can only gain XP if the enemies are no more than 5 levels lower than your highest level dragon in your party. IE. you can only get XP from zones marked as level 20+.
@CrazyDrDuck
You can only gain XP if the enemies are no more than 5 levels lower than your highest level dragon in your party. IE. you can only get XP from zones marked as level 20+.
Thanks very much for this guide! I wasn't very serious about the coliseum until now. I had been using an int based dragon before, and 2 physical battling partners for him with more "rounded" stats, and that just wasn't cutting it (for obvious reasons). Now to save up for enough eliminates for my team, and I'll be pretty much set!
Thanks very much for this guide! I wasn't very serious about the coliseum until now. I had been using an int based dragon before, and 2 physical battling partners for him with more "rounded" stats, and that just wasn't cutting it (for obvious reasons). Now to save up for enough eliminates for my team, and I'll be pretty much set!
Cal | 23 | they/them | lesbian

Due to people exalting unnamed hatchlings, I will be naming them from now on before selling. Sorry if this is inconvenient!

Lore so far: Elyas, Deirdre

fa0oy.jpg

PROGENS
Loquat, Aracani
GEN 1
Falias, Avalon, Eweca,
Ladeca, Elyas, Deirdre
GEN 2
Mythalia, Altinel
LV 25
Macha, Caiah, Altinel,
Avalon, Falias, Elyas
@Culex

Hello ^^ Your guide is amazing. The Coli is how I've been making my money almost exclusively for a while now.

I do have question. I use two 126 str dragons in the Kelp beds to train up dragons, often for other people all the way to 25. I don't have a Mire build yet, simply for the fact that I haven't had time heh. But one thing I've been noticing in the Kelp beds is that there are often times my dragons breath seems to disappear at the end of a battle. Is this a bug, or is this something to do with not using enough scratches? It doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes, which is why I can't tell if it's a bug or not.
@Culex

Hello ^^ Your guide is amazing. The Coli is how I've been making my money almost exclusively for a while now.

I do have question. I use two 126 str dragons in the Kelp beds to train up dragons, often for other people all the way to 25. I don't have a Mire build yet, simply for the fact that I haven't had time heh. But one thing I've been noticing in the Kelp beds is that there are often times my dragons breath seems to disappear at the end of a battle. Is this a bug, or is this something to do with not using enough scratches? It doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes, which is why I can't tell if it's a bug or not.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13
It's one of two scenarios: one, the enemy you're using Eliminate on is brought to 0 HP instead of a negative number, so your breath isn't refunded...or, more likely, you're seeing how sometimes dragons who use Eliminate and end a battle don't get their refunded breath, but instead their total breath amount is dropped down to 85 (when they'd otherwise be around 90 or whatever). Both are bugs.
@Shewolf13
It's one of two scenarios: one, the enemy you're using Eliminate on is brought to 0 HP instead of a negative number, so your breath isn't refunded...or, more likely, you're seeing how sometimes dragons who use Eliminate and end a battle don't get their refunded breath, but instead their total breath amount is dropped down to 85 (when they'd otherwise be around 90 or whatever). Both are bugs.