Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
@Culex

Ah ok. I think it's the latter, only because I watch the breath fill back up, but as soon as I get to the next battle, it's dropped down. Thanks for the info! I thought I was just going a little crazy XD Again, thanks for the help and for the amazing guide!
@Culex

Ah ok. I think it's the latter, only because I watch the breath fill back up, but as soon as I get to the next battle, it's dropped down. Thanks for the info! I thought I was just going a little crazy XD Again, thanks for the help and for the amazing guide!
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Culex

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with Junglesunbeam's stats. She's finally at level 25, and I'm trying to figure out how she can have 129 intellect. What have I done wrong with her stats?

I think think is the last question. Thank you for being so helpful!
@Culex

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with Junglesunbeam's stats. She's finally at level 25, and I'm trying to figure out how she can have 129 intellect. What have I done wrong with her stats?

I think think is the last question. Thank you for being so helpful!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan
What stones has she got equipped right now?
@bellzan
What stones has she got equipped right now?
@Culex

She has Prismatic Meditate, Contuse, Aid, Rally, Envenom, three scholars, and two ambushes.
@Culex

She has Prismatic Meditate, Contuse, Aid, Rally, Envenom, three scholars, and two ambushes.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@UnderTrash

Marking, this is super helpful! Thank you so much! ^^
@UnderTrash

Marking, this is super helpful! Thank you so much! ^^
Z27WBm5.png
..... .....
H3DanjB.png
RPJ0UZG.png
qG9m8Hs.png
win win. i love it so much
win win. i love it so much
@bellzan
Your girl has DEF 6, MND 6, AGI 10, and VIT 13, and that's basically the problem -- if her DEF and MND were 5, and her AGI 8, you could get her INT to 129 and still keep her VIT.
@bellzan
Your girl has DEF 6, MND 6, AGI 10, and VIT 13, and that's basically the problem -- if her DEF and MND were 5, and her AGI 8, you could get her INT to 129 and still keep her VIT.
this is amazing! ^^
this is amazing! ^^
Great guide. Wish I could sub to threads. This should be stickied :P
Great guide. Wish I could sub to threads. This should be stickied :P
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Invaluable to a newbie like me, it was the first thing I bookmarked on the site. Thank you for writing it.
Invaluable to a newbie like me, it was the first thing I bookmarked on the site. Thank you for writing it.
AmrWmHB.gif