Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 408 409
@fallowtail
hello, could I be added to your wait list? \o I have a dragon that's perfect for this base. thanks!
also I just really like saying SMOL ANGER.
@fallowtail
hello, could I be added to your wait list? \o I have a dragon that's perfect for this base. thanks!
also I just really like saying SMOL ANGER.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@fallowtail Ahh tysm ;u; Payment sent!
@fallowtail Ahh tysm ;u; Payment sent!
EsXGOAp.png
@fallowtail please put me on your pinglist for if you release pearlcatchers <3
@fallowtail please put me on your pinglist for if you release pearlcatchers <3
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Yushiko a friend had to explain it to me like...five times before i figured it out WEEPS dkghdh, np!!
@Yushiko a friend had to explain it to me like...five times before i figured it out WEEPS dkghdh, np!!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail

Please add me to your waitlist!
I need me some angry dergs. :3
@fallowtail

Please add me to your waitlist!
I need me some angry dergs. :3
20119.png20118.png
@fallowtail could i get on your ping lists for both mirrors & the new guardians please! thank~
@fallowtail could i get on your ping lists for both mirrors & the new guardians please! thank~
@fallowtail pfpfpfpf look who went and forgot. I love my memory so much.

I've decided on a dragon, but I'd like to check with you and see if you're still ready to take my order?

i was also curious if you'd be up for giving him goggles, similar to what you did for my wildclaw - although his have dumb lil chibi horns on them.
He is a nocturne, though, so if you don't think they'll fit well on the base (or would just prefer not to) thats fine c:

@fallowtail pfpfpfpf look who went and forgot. I love my memory so much.

I've decided on a dragon, but I'd like to check with you and see if you're still ready to take my order?

i was also curious if you'd be up for giving him goggles, similar to what you did for my wildclaw - although his have dumb lil chibi horns on them.
He is a nocturne, though, so if you don't think they'll fit well on the base (or would just prefer not to) thats fine c:

jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@CrimsonWerewolf yep i can still take it! and yeah i can do that !! :3c
@CrimsonWerewolf yep i can still take it! and yeah i can do that !! :3c
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Fallowtail ahh, thank you! :D Sorry, I'm so forgetful ^^; [b]Dragon Image:[/b] Lex! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8933523] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89336/8933523_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Notes:[/b] - As I mentioned, if you could give him forehead goggles with lil antlers/horns on them that'd be great! [url=http://i.imgur.com/gBacUTL.png]This[/url] is my crappy mouse-drawn example, you can make the antlers how you choose :> - If you could add the beaded necklace (from the vest) that'd be awesome :D If you're ambitious, adding a little compass onto it would be fab. - Would you be willing to make a version of him with Glimmer and a version without? ;o; I haven't decided if I want to give him glimmer yet - there's a scry in his description. I'd be happy to pay extra for this, since it's basically ordering two dragons. <_<;;; [b]Color ring:[/b] One with a white ring and one without please! [b]Vote For Next Breed:[/b] Ridgeback! And could I be put back on the order pinglist? :o If you'd rather not that's fine!
@Fallowtail ahh, thank you! :D Sorry, I'm so forgetful ^^;

Dragon Image: Lex!

8933523_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure

Notes:
- As I mentioned, if you could give him forehead goggles with lil antlers/horns on them that'd be great! This is my crappy mouse-drawn example, you can make the antlers how you choose :>

- If you could add the beaded necklace (from the vest) that'd be awesome :D If you're ambitious, adding a little compass onto it would be fab.

- Would you be willing to make a version of him with Glimmer and a version without? ;o; I haven't decided if I want to give him glimmer yet - there's a scry in his description. I'd be happy to pay extra for this, since it's basically ordering two dragons. <_<;;;

Color ring: One with a white ring and one without please!

Vote For Next Breed: Ridgeback!
And could I be put back on the order pinglist? :o If you'd rather not that's fine!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@fallowtail May I get a ping when you reopen?
@fallowtail May I get a ping when you reopen?
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 408 409