Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | SMOL ANGER | All Breed | CLOSED
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 408 409
@sylgrace ooo pretty :O he'll be 15kt!
@sylgrace ooo pretty :O he'll be 15kt!
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@fallowtail Oh my god these are wonderful. XD The faces look like you just insulted their ancestors. I feel like I must have one for my Skydancer Mortis. I am not quite sure if I understood the pricing, so correct me if I am wrong. 3kT for all existing genes +1kT for the clawtips, so.. 10tk? Anyhow, get back to me~ Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18166330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181664/18166330_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment Type: Treasure Notes: Glowing Red clawtips. [s]If it is not too much to ask, darker shade around the eyes[/s] Do you want a color ring?: Red please~ Vote For Next Breed (?): I would love to see how Spiral looks, so voting for that.
@fallowtail Oh my god these are wonderful. XD The faces look like you just insulted their ancestors. I feel like I must have one for my Skydancer Mortis.
I am not quite sure if I understood the pricing, so correct me if I am wrong. 3kT for all existing genes +1kT for the clawtips, so.. 10tk? Anyhow, get back to me~

Dragon Image:
18166330_350.png

Payment Type: Treasure
Notes: Glowing Red clawtips. If it is not too much to ask, darker shade around the eyes
Do you want a color ring?: Red please~
Vote For Next Breed (?): I would love to see how Spiral looks, so voting for that.
AfElA04.png lGwvtwI.png tumblr_o1o7trHRZO1v5pacoo1_100.png
@Yushiko this pricing works like this!
the adoptable itself costs 15kt
i don't charge extra for genes that already exist!
if a gene doesn't exist, it costs extra to fund it, but after that it's free!
so your dragon comes out to 16kt (15kt for the base, and then 1kt for the glowing clawtips!)
i can add the darker shade around the eyes no problem :]!!
@Yushiko this pricing works like this!
the adoptable itself costs 15kt
i don't charge extra for genes that already exist!
if a gene doesn't exist, it costs extra to fund it, but after that it's free!
so your dragon comes out to 16kt (15kt for the base, and then 1kt for the glowing clawtips!)
i can add the darker shade around the eyes no problem :]!!
@fallowtail So I did get it wrong. XD; Welp, 16kT sounds awesome tho. Do add me to waitlist please~
@fallowtail So I did get it wrong. XD; Welp, 16kT sounds awesome tho. Do add me to waitlist please~
@fallowtail

Could I be added to your waitlist?
@fallowtail

Could I be added to your waitlist?
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx Familiars for Sale xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
@Yushiko don't worry, it's easy to misunderstand >w<!! i added you! since you placed your order i'll ping you when your slot comes up to let you know when to pay :]!
@Yushiko don't worry, it's easy to misunderstand >w<!! i added you! since you placed your order i'll ping you when your slot comes up to let you know when to pay :]!
@fallowtail Math is not my strongest suit. TT A TT It is my weakest.. I am trying to get my own artshop running but I can't figure out ratios. Yass, thankyou. I am looking forward to my angry derg~
@fallowtail Math is not my strongest suit. TT A TT It is my weakest.. I am trying to get my own artshop running but I can't figure out ratios. Yass, thankyou. I am looking forward to my angry derg~
@fallowtail

May I be added to the wait list?
@fallowtail

May I be added to the wait list?
y0YshUu.png
@Yushiko oh gosh i feel you @_@ for the gem ratios i do the math up and then divide it if that helps!
so like, 15,000 divided by 650 = 23 (i...think)
@Yushiko oh gosh i feel you @_@ for the gem ratios i do the math up and then divide it if that helps!
so like, 15,000 divided by 650 = 23 (i...think)
@fallowtail Aaa. So the ratio is what you divide with. And what you get is the sum of gems. I learned something. But it is way too late to think about this too much now. XD Thank you for enlightening me!
@fallowtail Aaa. So the ratio is what you divide with. And what you get is the sum of gems. I learned something. But it is way too late to think about this too much now. XD Thank you for enlightening me!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 408 409