Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings!
1 2
Hi, I'm Sarsifloat! *curtsies*

I'm still trying to find my way in this game tho~ so far I've used up gathering turns, I've made eggs, played some games at the Fairgrounds, and I think what's left is this. An intro. I thought I should make my presence felt, even if it won't make a difference or anything but I think it's just polite to do so since I heard from Diabolica that this game's community is really nice. :)

Feel free to add me up, send me a message or check out my clan profile 'cause whatever's written there is basically an intro and it feels too redundant if I type everything I've written there.

Anway, I mentioned Dia, my lovely artist buddy, who invited me here (she wrote a post about this game on social media. I got curious and *poof* here I am haha)~ go check out her clan page and her beautiful art! ?

Ok I've got nothing left to say. See ya'll~ :) AND LET'S MAKE BABIES! Baby dragons that is.

xoxo,
Sarsiflaoat
Hi, I'm Sarsifloat! *curtsies*

I'm still trying to find my way in this game tho~ so far I've used up gathering turns, I've made eggs, played some games at the Fairgrounds, and I think what's left is this. An intro. I thought I should make my presence felt, even if it won't make a difference or anything but I think it's just polite to do so since I heard from Diabolica that this game's community is really nice. :)

Feel free to add me up, send me a message or check out my clan profile 'cause whatever's written there is basically an intro and it feels too redundant if I type everything I've written there.

Anway, I mentioned Dia, my lovely artist buddy, who invited me here (she wrote a post about this game on social media. I got curious and *poof* here I am haha)~ go check out her clan page and her beautiful art! ?

Ok I've got nothing left to say. See ya'll~ :) AND LET'S MAKE BABIES! Baby dragons that is.

xoxo,
Sarsiflaoat
@sarsifloat

Hi Sarsi! Welcome to FR! It's a pleasure to meet you :) (and as I've read your clan's profile, I can say I like your sense of humor too). I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

I read you were an artist? you'll see there is a lot to feel inspired about here ^^

I'm sure you are in the good care of Dianolica, but if you ever want to chat or ask questions, feel free to PM me too, I'll be happy to help ^^

Have fun!
@sarsifloat

Hi Sarsi! Welcome to FR! It's a pleasure to meet you :) (and as I've read your clan's profile, I can say I like your sense of humor too). I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

I read you were an artist? you'll see there is a lot to feel inspired about here ^^

I'm sure you are in the good care of Dianolica, but if you ever want to chat or ask questions, feel free to PM me too, I'll be happy to help ^^

Have fun!
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
Hi there (:
Hi there (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Ludiya

Hey thanks for the warm welcome :D

Um yeah I'm just starting out illustrating but I don't think I have the guts to show my gallery for now. Maybe one of these days. YES I've been checking out lairs and wow the dragons are all so pretty and colorful. Even one lair had this sweets theme with dragons named after chocolate and pastries. That's sooo creative. :D

I'm currently browsing your lair (if you don't mind ^^;;) Bubble is currently my favorite. Brahma has awesome colors too :)

I am having fun so far~ again, thanks for the welcome!! :D
@Ludiya

Hey thanks for the warm welcome :D

Um yeah I'm just starting out illustrating but I don't think I have the guts to show my gallery for now. Maybe one of these days. YES I've been checking out lairs and wow the dragons are all so pretty and colorful. Even one lair had this sweets theme with dragons named after chocolate and pastries. That's sooo creative. :D

I'm currently browsing your lair (if you don't mind ^^;;) Bubble is currently my favorite. Brahma has awesome colors too :)

I am having fun so far~ again, thanks for the welcome!! :D
Hai thaaar @Nowai (Yeswai!!)
@sarsifloat

I know what you mean, I don't share what I draw unless I'm really proud of it (so, not really that often ^^') but even if you don't post, nothing keep you from enjoying what the others do on the forums :p
(and no, I don't mind at all! we're all more or less parading our dragons around here, you know :p and Bubble was a great surprise on a blind trade, so I don't have any credit in her breeding, but I'm glad you like her ^^)
@sarsifloat

I know what you mean, I don't share what I draw unless I'm really proud of it (so, not really that often ^^') but even if you don't post, nothing keep you from enjoying what the others do on the forums :p
(and no, I don't mind at all! we're all more or less parading our dragons around here, you know :p and Bubble was a great surprise on a blind trade, so I don't have any credit in her breeding, but I'm glad you like her ^^)
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@Ludiya

True! I plan to check out art soon :)

Oh cool O: I've never done trades yet but maybe when I've bred prettier dragons~ aaaah I can't wait for my dragon eggs to hatch =u=
@Ludiya

True! I plan to check out art soon :)

Oh cool O: I've never done trades yet but maybe when I've bred prettier dragons~ aaaah I can't wait for my dragon eggs to hatch =u=
[quote name="sarsifloat" date=2016-01-15 08:22:07] Hai thaaar @Nowai (Yeswai!!) [/quote] I see what you did there xD Omg, you're my bae now haha
sarsifloat wrote on 2016-01-15:

I see what you did there xD
Omg, you're my bae now haha
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
[quote name="Nowai" date=2016-01-15 08:38:46] [quote name="sarsifloat" date=2016-01-15 08:22:07] Hai thaaar @Nowai (Yeswai!!) [/quote] I see what you did there xD Omg, you're my bae now haha [/quote] Bae? o yey! pff boo aw I got none to follow up ; u ; hahaha
Nowai wrote on 2016-01-15:
sarsifloat wrote on 2016-01-15:

I see what you did there xD
Omg, you're my bae now haha

Bae? o yey!

pff boo aw I got none to follow up ; u ; hahaha
@sarsifloat Hi, welcome from one newbie (or seedling) to another :)
hehe, i really like your Clan Information and you're right! there is no dating time for our dragons.. They just have to hop in the cozy nests as we wish ;D
I also was invited by a friend and i'm enjoying my time here. Hope you have a wonderful time in FR, too :)

Did you look up the Nature Sales? There are free Dragons for newbies
@sarsifloat Hi, welcome from one newbie (or seedling) to another :)
hehe, i really like your Clan Information and you're right! there is no dating time for our dragons.. They just have to hop in the cozy nests as we wish ;D
I also was invited by a friend and i'm enjoying my time here. Hope you have a wonderful time in FR, too :)

Did you look up the Nature Sales? There are free Dragons for newbies
11393453.png20366084.png20244937.png
1 2