Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
@scorchfrost
They'll be added to the third row of stones on the dragon. When you click and drag on a stone, it should highlight the proper spots you can put it in.
@scorchfrost
They'll be added to the third row of stones on the dragon. When you click and drag on a stone, it should highlight the proper spots you can put it in.
My grand daughter turned me on to your guide and I am currently working the system with a team. It's so fun to win!!! Thanks for working this out and sharing.
My grand daughter turned me on to your guide and I am currently working the system with a team. It's so fun to win!!! Thanks for working this out and sharing.
E2AgNls.png4mJZumr.png
@Culex
thank you so much for this guide! it's a total lifesaver, i'd be completely lost without it c:. sorry if this has been asked before, but would it be wise to have 3 level 25's, one with each of the builds in the first post? ex. one with rally, one with sap/haste, and another with reflect?
@Culex
thank you so much for this guide! it's a total lifesaver, i'd be completely lost without it c:. sorry if this has been asked before, but would it be wise to have 3 level 25's, one with each of the builds in the first post? ex. one with rally, one with sap/haste, and another with reflect?
x
@Culex
Hey, do you think you can add how much exp it takes you to get from lvl (ex.)10 to 11?
@Culex
Hey, do you think you can add how much exp it takes you to get from lvl (ex.)10 to 11?
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
@Culex I think you have a mis-name in your charts, "Sandscale Potionmaster" rather than "Serthis Potionmaster" ^^
@Culex I think you have a mis-name in your charts, "Sandscale Potionmaster" rather than "Serthis Potionmaster" ^^
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Culex Is there any reason to keep a disorient stone?
@Culex Is there any reason to keep a disorient stone?
dpwzZNV.pngE36y0uf.gif
@dairyAesthetic
I wouldn't do one of each, simply because the Reflect build does best with another Reflecting dragon to help with dealing damage. You can always put both Rally and Reflect on two dragons, just keep in mind which one has which STR amount (if you make them separate) because some enemies need more STR to be defeated in just two hits.

@Iionheart
I have an XP chart in the third post, if you subtract, say, level 10's XP quantity from level 11's XP quantity, you'll see how much it takes to go from 10 to 11.

@Coldblooded
What the heck made me write sandscale? Thanks though, fixed!!
@dairyAesthetic
I wouldn't do one of each, simply because the Reflect build does best with another Reflecting dragon to help with dealing damage. You can always put both Rally and Reflect on two dragons, just keep in mind which one has which STR amount (if you make them separate) because some enemies need more STR to be defeated in just two hits.

@Iionheart
I have an XP chart in the third post, if you subtract, say, level 10's XP quantity from level 11's XP quantity, you'll see how much it takes to go from 10 to 11.

@Coldblooded
What the heck made me write sandscale? Thanks though, fixed!!
@Culex Haha, no clue! Really confused me for a while. No problem. :)
@Culex Haha, no clue! Really confused me for a while. No problem. :)
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Oops, @Twinkletoe
No reason to keep a Disorient :) You can hoard-sell it, wait until Crim wants it for double-price, whatever works!
Oops, @Twinkletoe
No reason to keep a Disorient :) You can hoard-sell it, wait until Crim wants it for double-price, whatever works!
@Culex Update needed! New mobs in the Workshop!
@Culex Update needed! New mobs in the Workshop!

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!