Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE: Strange chests!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Nyxis" date=2015-12-31 13:47:01] UnbridledPassion I am partial to gems, but whatever you have handy is fine by me [/quote] Gems are better actually! So 34 chests, 40 g ea, = 1360 gems Send em over! @nyxis
Nyxis wrote on 2015-12-31:
UnbridledPassion I am partial to gems, but whatever you have handy is fine by me

Gems are better actually! So 34 chests, 40 g ea, = 1360 gems

Send em over! @nyxis
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion I have 6 chests, you interested? The LAH for each??
@UnbridledPassion I have 6 chests, you interested? The LAH for each??
[quote name="schoolstdygirl" date=2015-12-31 13:55:21] UnbridledPassion I have 6 chests, you interested? The LAH for each?? [/quote] My rates are 40 gems or 28k treasure :-) Let me know if u have a preference :-) @schoolstdygirl
schoolstdygirl wrote on 2015-12-31:
UnbridledPassion I have 6 chests, you interested? The LAH for each??

My rates are 40 gems or 28k treasure :-) Let me know if u have a preference :-) @schoolstdygirl
image.png
@nyxis are u sending? :-D
@nyxis are u sending? :-D
image.png
@UnbridledPassion 40 gems per chest? That's fine with me :)
@UnbridledPassion 40 gems per chest? That's fine with me :)
[quote name="schoolstdygirl" date=2015-12-31 14:00:20] UnbridledPassion 40 gems per chest? That's fine with me :) [/quote] Yep! Send em over :-) I will respond w gems @schoolstdygirl
UnbridledPassion 40 gems per chest? That's fine with me :)

Yep! Send em over :-) I will respond w gems @schoolstdygirl
image.png
@UnbridledPassion I have another chest that I just took off the Auction House. So that'd be 7 chests. Is that okay with you?
@UnbridledPassion I have another chest that I just took off the Auction House. So that'd be 7 chests. Is that okay with you?
[quote name="schoolstdygirl" date=2015-12-31 14:02:05] UnbridledPassion I have another chest that I just took off the Auction House. So that'd be 7 chests. Is that okay with you? [/quote] Yep! I will take whatever u got! @schoolstdygirl
UnbridledPassion I have another chest that I just took off the Auction House. So that'd be 7 chests. Is that okay with you?

Yep! I will take whatever u got! @schoolstdygirl
image.png
@UnbridledPassion Okay, pm sent!
@UnbridledPassion Okay, pm sent!
@unbridledpassion I have 4 I can sell for gems! ^^
@unbridledpassion I have 4 I can sell for gems! ^^
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8