Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm really happy........
I don't really have a question or anything, I just want to talk about how happy I am rn. I'm honestly gonna cry I have the best girlfriend in the world. I came out to my parents recently and they.......didn't respond very well.....BUT i started dating one of my best friends and I just. Love her so much. I don't think she comes on the forums or anything so I hope she doesn't see this or I'll be really embarrassed..........But i just. Love her a lot wow she's so nice and pretty and funny and smart and kind and i am overwhelmed by how amazing she is. I'm sorry this is probably nonsense nobody cares about I just can't talk to a lot of people about it because I can't let my mom find out.....
I don't really have a question or anything, I just want to talk about how happy I am rn. I'm honestly gonna cry I have the best girlfriend in the world. I came out to my parents recently and they.......didn't respond very well.....BUT i started dating one of my best friends and I just. Love her so much. I don't think she comes on the forums or anything so I hope she doesn't see this or I'll be really embarrassed..........But i just. Love her a lot wow she's so nice and pretty and funny and smart and kind and i am overwhelmed by how amazing she is. I'm sorry this is probably nonsense nobody cares about I just can't talk to a lot of people about it because I can't let my mom find out.....
@killj0y

I know how hard it can be to come out, that takes a lot of courage.
Even if your parents didn't react well, take heart in the knowledge that you were able to tell them.

I wish you all of the best luck in your relationship!
@killj0y

I know how hard it can be to come out, that takes a lot of courage.
Even if your parents didn't react well, take heart in the knowledge that you were able to tell them.

I wish you all of the best luck in your relationship!
@killj0y Congrats!!!!! I hope you're happy together for a long time!
@killj0y Congrats!!!!! I hope you're happy together for a long time!
@killj0y Grats! I hope your parents come to accept you for who you are, even if they don't agree. But either way, I wish you two best of luck.
@killj0y Grats! I hope your parents come to accept you for who you are, even if they don't agree. But either way, I wish you two best of luck.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@killj0y Oh my goodness, same over here (somewhat)! I've been going through a ton of change this year (losing three close friends, getting over my dad's death, switching between therapists, finally getting my drivers license, starting up a very successful line of anxiety medicine from my doctor, etc) and through a lot of this, my best friend has been with me through thick and thin. She's so calm and collected; I love listening to her voice and spending time with her. She's one of the very few people I confessed to about some things that have happened in my life and knowing how much she's done- things even out of her way to hang out with me- only made the small crush I've had on her for several years radiate. I'm grayrom grayace, so of course I have no interest right now in dating or experiencing anything intimate, but I told her my feelings and made sure to let her know how much I appreciate her for being around <3 She responded to it so well. I can't wait for us to go out to eat at a sushi restaurant over this winter break soon and generally hang out because she told me that she's getting money soon and she definitely wants to buy me things.
Tbh, after losing so many friends and what happened before, I thought my heart would be a block of ice. But she's helped me remember that I'm still a human after feeling so distant with my emotions for so long. I love her. I don't want to say it often because I want those words to be special when it comes to it, but I really do. She's beautiful, considerate, funny, intelligent...I want to give her all the attention she wants, really. Her art is stunning too, and she's drawn so much for me already -heart eyes-
So, really, in the end, we're still the best of friends and I really wouldn't want to have it any other way unless she wanted to. I don't feel obsessed about her nor lose sight of my future goals because of my feelings (not giving up my acceptance letter into college and my plans to be a chemical engineer for anyone) so my grades have stayed the same, but knowing that I get to see her everyday has made this year's attendance on my record the best it has EVER been. I strive to do better around her; I make my true self show wide open when near her and I've benefited greatly with my self-esteem and steps out of the depression I had in the past.
I feel calm.
I feel happy.
And thanks to my friends, my family, her...I feel alive.
@killj0y Oh my goodness, same over here (somewhat)! I've been going through a ton of change this year (losing three close friends, getting over my dad's death, switching between therapists, finally getting my drivers license, starting up a very successful line of anxiety medicine from my doctor, etc) and through a lot of this, my best friend has been with me through thick and thin. She's so calm and collected; I love listening to her voice and spending time with her. She's one of the very few people I confessed to about some things that have happened in my life and knowing how much she's done- things even out of her way to hang out with me- only made the small crush I've had on her for several years radiate. I'm grayrom grayace, so of course I have no interest right now in dating or experiencing anything intimate, but I told her my feelings and made sure to let her know how much I appreciate her for being around <3 She responded to it so well. I can't wait for us to go out to eat at a sushi restaurant over this winter break soon and generally hang out because she told me that she's getting money soon and she definitely wants to buy me things.
Tbh, after losing so many friends and what happened before, I thought my heart would be a block of ice. But she's helped me remember that I'm still a human after feeling so distant with my emotions for so long. I love her. I don't want to say it often because I want those words to be special when it comes to it, but I really do. She's beautiful, considerate, funny, intelligent...I want to give her all the attention she wants, really. Her art is stunning too, and she's drawn so much for me already -heart eyes-
So, really, in the end, we're still the best of friends and I really wouldn't want to have it any other way unless she wanted to. I don't feel obsessed about her nor lose sight of my future goals because of my feelings (not giving up my acceptance letter into college and my plans to be a chemical engineer for anyone) so my grades have stayed the same, but knowing that I get to see her everyday has made this year's attendance on my record the best it has EVER been. I strive to do better around her; I make my true self show wide open when near her and I've benefited greatly with my self-esteem and steps out of the depression I had in the past.
I feel calm.
I feel happy.
And thanks to my friends, my family, her...I feel alive.
@starfox Yeah it was like, a really tough buildup and then i just impulsively texted them and told them lol

@Sundae Thank you v much!!!

@Dodongo Thank you!! :^D

@Calavir I'm really sorry that you've gone through so much. I'm so glad that you have someone like that, stuff like that is really hard to go through, and I'm glad that you're doing better!!
@starfox Yeah it was like, a really tough buildup and then i just impulsively texted them and told them lol

@Sundae Thank you v much!!!

@Dodongo Thank you!! :^D

@Calavir I'm really sorry that you've gone through so much. I'm so glad that you have someone like that, stuff like that is really hard to go through, and I'm glad that you're doing better!!
SOMEONE FIND THIS GIRL AND PING HER
this is so sweet ;__; so happy for y'all!
SOMEONE FIND THIS GIRL AND PING HER
this is so sweet ;__; so happy for y'all!
2rrkpjq.png
Awww! I'm so sorry that your parents didn't take the news very well. I am, however, elated that things are going so well with you and your girlfriend! I hope that you two have a long and happy relationship! Sometimes one special person can make all the difference in the world. :)
Awww! I'm so sorry that your parents didn't take the news very well. I am, however, elated that things are going so well with you and your girlfriend! I hope that you two have a long and happy relationship! Sometimes one special person can make all the difference in the world. :)
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg