Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems at 1:135! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50 51
@Undies Could I buy 15k gems from you ^-^?
@Undies Could I buy 15k gems from you ^-^?
64514_s.gif
@Gryffin, You know it! Sending now! C:
@Gryffin, You know it! Sending now! C:
@Undies

Would it be possible to get 1500 gems?

I'm confused by the "not taking any more reserves until the amount is paid" part in your first post (I probably quoted that wrong though D: )

edit: daaaang. was I too slow? I was distracted by this dude eating cow placenta on TV. I am not okay.... what has been seen can not be unseen. :'C
@Undies

Would it be possible to get 1500 gems?

I'm confused by the "not taking any more reserves until the amount is paid" part in your first post (I probably quoted that wrong though D: )

edit: daaaang. was I too slow? I was distracted by this dude eating cow placenta on TV. I am not okay.... what has been seen can not be unseen. :'C
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
BALANCE LEFT: [4964 GEMS]!
BALANCE LEFT: [4964 GEMS]!
@ronnster, Yes! Sorry, I forgot to edit that part out of my first post ahaha oops. It was leftover from when I had a reserve list. c: Sending gems now!

As a side note if you're still confused, all you need to know is that this shop is a first come first serve one! c;
@ronnster, Yes! Sorry, I forgot to edit that part out of my first post ahaha oops. It was leftover from when I had a reserve list. c: Sending gems now!

As a side note if you're still confused, all you need to know is that this shop is a first come first serve one! c;
BALANCE LEFT: [3464 GEMS]!
BALANCE LEFT: [3464 GEMS]!
@Undies Can I get 1400?
@Undies Can I get 1400?
7Cc2UZ7.png
@Undies Can I get 330 gems please?
@Undies Can I get 330 gems please?
@Earth, Yes! Sending now! c:

@xDSkullz, You betcha! Sending now!

BALANCE LEFT: [18913 GEMS]!
@Earth, Yes! Sending now! c:

@xDSkullz, You betcha! Sending now!