Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems at 1:135! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51
@Rynnae, Ahhh, yes, the ever-dreaded posting too quickly once again. I'm going to have to sit for a couple minutes while FR regains some sense and lets me send the gems. u_u I'm very very sorry for this wait!
@Rynnae, Ahhh, yes, the ever-dreaded posting too quickly once again. I'm going to have to sit for a couple minutes while FR regains some sense and lets me send the gems. u_u I'm very very sorry for this wait!
@Undies Hi there, going to send you 270K for 2000 gems!
@Undies Hi there, going to send you 270K for 2000 gems!
@Popcorn, Oki doki! I can't send them at the moment as FR believes I'm posting too quickly, but as soon as I can I'll get them right to you! Please don't send your treasure until then, though. c: The wait shouldn't be too long, I've had to sit through it before lol.

@Tetradecimal, If you could hold your treasure for a moment while FR gets itself back together then I'd be happy to send you some gems! ;u; Sorry for this wait aaaa.

EDIT; I've received your treasure, @Tetradecimal and rest assured it's in good hands! I'll get your gems to you ASAP.
@Popcorn, Oki doki! I can't send them at the moment as FR believes I'm posting too quickly, but as soon as I can I'll get them right to you! Please don't send your treasure until then, though. c: The wait shouldn't be too long, I've had to sit through it before lol.

@Tetradecimal, If you could hold your treasure for a moment while FR gets itself back together then I'd be happy to send you some gems! ;u; Sorry for this wait aaaa.

EDIT; I've received your treasure, @Tetradecimal and rest assured it's in good hands! I'll get your gems to you ASAP.
@Undies sorry, i don't mean to rush you, just wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally reply to the wrong pm, since it's been 8 min ^^;;;

nvm just saw what you said ahaha np! take your time!
@Undies sorry, i don't mean to rush you, just wanted to make sure you didn't accidentally reply to the wrong pm, since it's been 8 min ^^;;;

nvm just saw what you said ahaha np! take your time!
pl9W3Oh.png
Woop back in business, message pause over!

EDIT; It has allowed me to send the ordered gems to Rynnae and Tetradecimal, but not yet to you @Popcorn. Here's to holding out for that full unpause!

EDIT; HOPEFULLY, the pause is fully over now! Gems have been delivered! C: Everyone that orders gems, please let me send them first! I don't any of you to have to worry if this message pause arises again!
Woop back in business, message pause over!

EDIT; It has allowed me to send the ordered gems to Rynnae and Tetradecimal, but not yet to you @Popcorn. Here's to holding out for that full unpause!

EDIT; HOPEFULLY, the pause is fully over now! Gems have been delivered! C: Everyone that orders gems, please let me send them first! I don't any of you to have to worry if this message pause arises again!
I'm in no hurry :)
I'm in no hurry :)
Heee, a+ gems are all out. eue
Heee, a+ gems are all out. eue
Received gems, sent payment! Thank you :D
Received gems, sent payment! Thank you :D
@Undies can I have 428 gems pleeeease?
@Undies can I have 428 gems pleeeease?
@Popcorn, No problem aaaaa

@KitVal, Yesss! Sending now! C:
@Popcorn, No problem aaaaa

@KitVal, Yesss! Sending now! C: