Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems at 1:135! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51
@Undies
then i dont want it
rood
also maybe later
i know where to find you /wink
@Undies
then i dont want it
rood
also maybe later
i know where to find you /wink
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
And just like that, things on this board are moving again! Heya @Undies, how goes it? Mind if I grab 2900? Already went through everything I got an hour ago haha, I think people have been starved for gem stuff today.
And just like that, things on this board are moving again! Heya @Undies, how goes it? Mind if I grab 2900? Already went through everything I got an hour ago haha, I think people have been starved for gem stuff today.
zBstkwt.png
@Grune, TOO BAD I ALREADY SENT IT.
@Grune, TOO BAD I ALREADY SENT IT.
@Tinylongwing, Yeee boi you can! Sending now! It goes p good, how about yourself? c:
@Tinylongwing, Yeee boi you can! Sending now! It goes p good, how about yourself? c:
@Undies Paid off that imp finally with the help of you and your friends, so I'd say it's going splendidly!
@Undies Paid off that imp finally with the help of you and your friends, so I'd say it's going splendidly!
zBstkwt.png
@Undies I'm terrible at calculation, how many gems can I get for around 50k T?
@Undies I'm terrible at calculation, how many gems can I get for around 50k T?
@Tinylongwing, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOT IMP HOT eeeee
@Tinylongwing, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOT IMP HOT eeeee
@Undies 800 Gems for me; sending 108k T right now.
@Undies 800 Gems for me; sending 108k T right now.
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
@Nattychank, You can get 370 gems! c: It'd be 49950 t. Would you like me to send that much? c;
@Nattychank, You can get 370 gems! c: It'd be 49950 t. Would you like me to send that much? c;
@Atra, Oki doki! Responding with gems! C;
@Atra, Oki doki! Responding with gems! C;
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51