Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 80 81
So cool!!

Those new genes though *-*
I need them.....
I need them badly......

On another note, I'll really be looking forward to the new crossroads! c:
So cool!!

Those new genes though *-*
I need them.....
I need them badly......

On another note, I'll really be looking forward to the new crossroads! c:
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
SO HYPED
SO HYPED
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Aaaaaah those new genes <3 So pretty!
Aaaaaah those new genes <3 So pretty!
I'm way too excited. :(
I'm way too excited. :(
I'm mega excited for the new genes but...can we please have more tert genes? Please?
I'm mega excited for the new genes but...can we please have more tert genes? Please?
I need a monarch butterfly coatl, ahhhhhhh.
I need a monarch butterfly coatl, ahhhhhhh.
FGEF3ML.png
YELLS IN EXCITEMENT
YELLS IN EXCITEMENT
Love the new genes.

Also

"The other issue was that due to the overflowing volume of chests, the majority that were opened did not contain items worth much value. For the first 20 or so, opening a chest was exciting, and from then on, it became a chore. Players who didn't have great luck ended up seeing chests full of food and trinkets while others were getting eggs and scrolls. Not a fun feeling."

I had an absolutely horrendous NotN last year for reasons like this. I'm not dumb enough to not realize people are gonna be luckier than me, but I opened up probably close to 1000 chests and got 2 eggs and no scrolls and it frankly really upset me. I'm glad to see it being addressed.
Love the new genes.

Also

"The other issue was that due to the overflowing volume of chests, the majority that were opened did not contain items worth much value. For the first 20 or so, opening a chest was exciting, and from then on, it became a chore. Players who didn't have great luck ended up seeing chests full of food and trinkets while others were getting eggs and scrolls. Not a fun feeling."

I had an absolutely horrendous NotN last year for reasons like this. I'm not dumb enough to not realize people are gonna be luckier than me, but I opened up probably close to 1000 chests and got 2 eggs and no scrolls and it frankly really upset me. I'm glad to see it being addressed.
@Aequorin (hope it is ok to tag you!)

So, I love new primary and secondary genes, but when will there be some new tert genes? Aside from basic, there are currently 11 primary and 12 secondary genes and only 8 tert genes. I know Glimmer came out not too long ago, but so did paint/piebold, poison/toxin, and cherub... When will the tert genes section be given some more love?
@Aequorin (hope it is ok to tag you!)

So, I love new primary and secondary genes, but when will there be some new tert genes? Aside from basic, there are currently 11 primary and 12 secondary genes and only 8 tert genes. I know Glimmer came out not too long ago, but so did paint/piebold, poison/toxin, and cherub... When will the tert genes section be given some more love?
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
YAAAAAAASSSSSS
YAAAAAAASSSSSS
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 80 81