Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Petsites other than FR?
1 2
Hello! I have recently been thinking about looking at the other petsites out there, as I have really had little experience with othre petsites. What sites do you guys recommend?

Context
  • I am a furry (yes, i am looking at Furvilla currently)
  • I used to play Neopets, but have left (thankfully)
  • I am radically against the "pay to win" mechanic in anything (that is why I like FR so much), so any site that is at least somewhat like FR on this would be good. Any petsite would be good, though!
  • I've heard about Clanheart, but only took interest after beta tester signup closed (does anyone know when they may open to the public?)

Feel free to ask for more context!

EDIT: Please ping me. I'm not checking this thread regularly.
Hello! I have recently been thinking about looking at the other petsites out there, as I have really had little experience with othre petsites. What sites do you guys recommend?

Context
  • I am a furry (yes, i am looking at Furvilla currently)
  • I used to play Neopets, but have left (thankfully)
  • I am radically against the "pay to win" mechanic in anything (that is why I like FR so much), so any site that is at least somewhat like FR on this would be good. Any petsite would be good, though!
  • I've heard about Clanheart, but only took interest after beta tester signup closed (does anyone know when they may open to the public?)

Feel free to ask for more context!

EDIT: Please ping me. I'm not checking this thread regularly.
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
BeastKeeper is the other petsite I play.

On BeastKeeper, you can pick from nine different species and you can breed, battle, and explore with your pets. The breeding focus on BeastKeeper is more on genetic ability than colors like on FR (so you can breed things like fire breathing dragons or acid spitting cockatrices).

Sylestia is my third pet site. On Sylestia, you have many species to choose from and you can breed and battle them. There's a campaign/story mode that you can play, and I've found it to be quite fun.
BeastKeeper is the other petsite I play.

On BeastKeeper, you can pick from nine different species and you can breed, battle, and explore with your pets. The breeding focus on BeastKeeper is more on genetic ability than colors like on FR (so you can breed things like fire breathing dragons or acid spitting cockatrices).

Sylestia is my third pet site. On Sylestia, you have many species to choose from and you can breed and battle them. There's a campaign/story mode that you can play, and I've found it to be quite fun.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
chicken smoothie is pretty fun! it's a g-rated site so lots of the userbase is in their early teens, but it's still a cool site. there are lots of cute pets to adopt/trade for/etc, and they release new pets every month. :^)

they do have a "premium" currency as well as a store where you can buy things using it, but it's pretty easy to acquire.

also i think clanheart is scheduled to open in december sometime? the last time i went on clanheart was a few months ago so that may have changed by now.
chicken smoothie is pretty fun! it's a g-rated site so lots of the userbase is in their early teens, but it's still a cool site. there are lots of cute pets to adopt/trade for/etc, and they release new pets every month. :^)

they do have a "premium" currency as well as a store where you can buy things using it, but it's pretty easy to acquire.

also i think clanheart is scheduled to open in december sometime? the last time i went on clanheart was a few months ago so that may have changed by now.
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
I'm currently playing on Sylestia and Kaylune. Sylestia is alright, an okay community there. Kaylune I absolutely adore. It's small, yes, but the community is really nice and I love everyone on there!
I'm currently playing on Sylestia and Kaylune. Sylestia is alright, an okay community there. Kaylune I absolutely adore. It's small, yes, but the community is really nice and I love everyone on there!
54575ca4be9c6783ff74c69cb15435f9.jpg
@Sergsune Here are a bunch i play/played/want to play that are pretty good
Tygras, Furry Paws, Lioden, Torva Cattus, Wajas, Muttz, Show Dogs, Show Cats, Pure Felinity, FelisFire, Alacrity, Dog Dayzz, Howrse, Virtual Pups, AVirtualHorse, Equine Ranch, Equus Unlimited, Dragon Cave, CreatureBreeder, Turf Horse, K9, Chicken Smoothie, Aywas, Leviathan Myth, Khimeros, Best In Show, Dynasty, Eqcetera,Horse Phenomena,Indomita,BeastKeeper ,Exhibited,Lucky Lapine

Dead/deleted: Mweor is dead and Pine Ridge Herding has been deleted and Eagle Valley is closed right now in beta i think and Gone Mushing is in alpha its 5 bucks for account i have a account but i dont use it i got tired of it
@Sergsune Here are a bunch i play/played/want to play that are pretty good
Tygras, Furry Paws, Lioden, Torva Cattus, Wajas, Muttz, Show Dogs, Show Cats, Pure Felinity, FelisFire, Alacrity, Dog Dayzz, Howrse, Virtual Pups, AVirtualHorse, Equine Ranch, Equus Unlimited, Dragon Cave, CreatureBreeder, Turf Horse, K9, Chicken Smoothie, Aywas, Leviathan Myth, Khimeros, Best In Show, Dynasty, Eqcetera,Horse Phenomena,Indomita,BeastKeeper ,Exhibited,Lucky Lapine

Dead/deleted: Mweor is dead and Pine Ridge Herding has been deleted and Eagle Valley is closed right now in beta i think and Gone Mushing is in alpha its 5 bucks for account i have a account but i dont use it i got tired of it
qe7N2ik.png
has anyone mentioned goatlings

although the community is very art-centered so if you don't draw or aren't a big fan of people who do then idk
has anyone mentioned goatlings

although the community is very art-centered so if you don't draw or aren't a big fan of people who do then idk
20iias5.png
Leayph is open to registration now! It's a fun petsite, small community but everybody is really nice. You can create and customize a human avatar, choose a profession, battle other users and stuff. There are six species of creatures (you can battle, breed, customize, etc) and the variety of markings is niice. The art is pretty too~
I am Hiros (#5880) there! Link! consider signing me as referrer if you join x3

There's Khimeros too. It's pretty similar to Leayph (same base coder I think?), but sooooo many creatures and markings and pretty items and all! <3 Sadly, it's vERY pay-to-win, it take ages to be settled in, and people only respect you if you pay for custom creatures. Dx the community is bigger tho, so...
Meep! I'm Hiros (#23573), if anyone join/joined recently I'd love to help with some free khimeras ^^ (you don't get a starter creature there Dx).

Also WindRose! It's a fantastic and pretty unknown site. It's based on alchemy + bothanics + astronomy + meteorology + idk. The art is weird, but the mechanics are refreshing, so different than the usual, I think more people should try it.
Link! also Hiros there (#1603), I still have no idea how to play WindRose tho xD

If you like adoptable sites, there is Mystfell. It's on Alpha right now, so there isn't much to do, but the users are awesome and the art BEAUTIFUL, everybody should consider joining. Also Valley of Unicorns! There are pegasi, unicorns, alicorns, lambs a n D llamaS! So many fluffy babies! Pretty art!! (GUESS MY USERNAME ON THESE SITES)

Random sites you should check out: Anatheria, Boopets, BeastKeeper, Goatlings, Icepets, Ichumon, Mycena Cave (great site for roleplayers), The Dragon Empire. I'M HIROS EVERYWHERE. I'd recommend Corepets too (one of the best petsites I've ever played), but something happened and the site is down??? x.x
Leayph is open to registration now! It's a fun petsite, small community but everybody is really nice. You can create and customize a human avatar, choose a profession, battle other users and stuff. There are six species of creatures (you can battle, breed, customize, etc) and the variety of markings is niice. The art is pretty too~
I am Hiros (#5880) there! Link! consider signing me as referrer if you join x3

There's Khimeros too. It's pretty similar to Leayph (same base coder I think?), but sooooo many creatures and markings and pretty items and all! <3 Sadly, it's vERY pay-to-win, it take ages to be settled in, and people only respect you if you pay for custom creatures. Dx the community is bigger tho, so...
Meep! I'm Hiros (#23573), if anyone join/joined recently I'd love to help with some free khimeras ^^ (you don't get a starter creature there Dx).

Also WindRose! It's a fantastic and pretty unknown site. It's based on alchemy + bothanics + astronomy + meteorology + idk. The art is weird, but the mechanics are refreshing, so different than the usual, I think more people should try it.
Link! also Hiros there (#1603), I still have no idea how to play WindRose tho xD

If you like adoptable sites, there is Mystfell. It's on Alpha right now, so there isn't much to do, but the users are awesome and the art BEAUTIFUL, everybody should consider joining. Also Valley of Unicorns! There are pegasi, unicorns, alicorns, lambs a n D llamaS! So many fluffy babies! Pretty art!! (GUESS MY USERNAME ON THESE SITES)

Random sites you should check out: Anatheria, Boopets, BeastKeeper, Goatlings, Icepets, Ichumon, Mycena Cave (great site for roleplayers), The Dragon Empire. I'M HIROS EVERYWHERE. I'd recommend Corepets too (one of the best petsites I've ever played), but something happened and the site is down??? x.x
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@Sergsune

Thought you might like a ping to all the petsites being said.
@Sergsune

Thought you might like a ping to all the petsites being said.
54575ca4be9c6783ff74c69cb15435f9.jpg
I'm gonna stalk this thread!
I'm gonna stalk this thread!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Sergsune

I believe Shadowsspy already mentioned Felisfire, but I thought I'd elaborate a bit on that site. :P

So Felisfire is a site where you, a scientist, live on this planet known as Felisfire inhabited with alien fauna and flora. You basically breed the alien cats, known as xenofelinoids. Currently there are 9 species, each very different looking, but there will more added as the site continues. :33

You can go hunting/gathering [ currently hunting is not necessary and will not affect anything; also your feli can't die x3 ]; in hunting you obviously have your feli hunt the fauna to bring back meat for your currently unfrozen feli [ there's this feature where you can put feli into your cryo chamber, where they will remain in status and not age or breed or interact until you unfreeze them ] to eat, which is automatic. In gathering you find items that you can add to your collection, which gives you prizes as you fill it up. There are also some other small games that you can get money, which is known as energy or en, from; and of course there's the premium currency, which are known as orbs.

The awesome thing about Felisfire is that it, like FR, is not a pay to play game - there are plenty of opportunities to get awesome stuff [ like patches, which you use to add markings to your feli, or candies, which you feed to your feli to get different effects depending on the candy, and more ] without needing to pay for it, and you can even get orbs from the game itself or the community!

Speaking of the community, it's really friendly and welcoming, and a lot of people are very generous. :33 I have to say that the community is probably one of the things I like most about Felisfire, haha.

Uhh there's a lot more I could say about this site but those are the most basic of all basic things I think you need to know currently! :P If you do decide to join, I would most certainly appreciate if you could put my ID [ 8275 ] as your referral. :33
@Sergsune

I believe Shadowsspy already mentioned Felisfire, but I thought I'd elaborate a bit on that site. :P

So Felisfire is a site where you, a scientist, live on this planet known as Felisfire inhabited with alien fauna and flora. You basically breed the alien cats, known as xenofelinoids. Currently there are 9 species, each very different looking, but there will more added as the site continues. :33

You can go hunting/gathering [ currently hunting is not necessary and will not affect anything; also your feli can't die x3 ]; in hunting you obviously have your feli hunt the fauna to bring back meat for your currently unfrozen feli [ there's this feature where you can put feli into your cryo chamber, where they will remain in status and not age or breed or interact until you unfreeze them ] to eat, which is automatic. In gathering you find items that you can add to your collection, which gives you prizes as you fill it up. There are also some other small games that you can get money, which is known as energy or en, from; and of course there's the premium currency, which are known as orbs.

The awesome thing about Felisfire is that it, like FR, is not a pay to play game - there are plenty of opportunities to get awesome stuff [ like patches, which you use to add markings to your feli, or candies, which you feed to your feli to get different effects depending on the candy, and more ] without needing to pay for it, and you can even get orbs from the game itself or the community!

Speaking of the community, it's really friendly and welcoming, and a lot of people are very generous. :33 I have to say that the community is probably one of the things I like most about Felisfire, haha.

Uhh there's a lot more I could say about this site but those are the most basic of all basic things I think you need to know currently! :P If you do decide to join, I would most certainly appreciate if you could put my ID [ 8275 ] as your referral. :33
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
1 2