Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthflight Rafflepalooza! CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
So many pretty prizes, bump for those who might be interested in entering for a prize of one of the many wonderful prizes ID
So many pretty prizes, bump for those who might be interested in entering for a prize of one of the many wonderful prizes ID
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
@Snowcat
You might want to put this question in the first post if you want it to be answered.
@Snowcat
You might want to put this question in the first post if you want it to be answered.
pixy_by_hitsuji_koya-d6mvwfv.png
9 hours ahead of server time
@Snowcat

Sending a level one dragon to you... :O

As for what I want... I want that light familiar. XD
@Snowcat

Sending a level one dragon to you... :O

As for what I want... I want that light familiar. XD
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
The SD babies have caught my eye, but all of the prices are already awesome as to not participate.
The SD babies have caught my eye, but all of the prices are already awesome as to not participate.
@Snowcat Sending over three more.
@Snowcat Sending over three more.
the light sprite would be awesome to have! personally though, I'm happy for anything I got! :3 I just want earth to win!
the light sprite would be awesome to have! personally though, I'm happy for anything I got! :3 I just want earth to win!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Snowcat
sending one more!!
@Snowcat
sending one more!!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
^
^
7Cc2UZ7.png
The ticket list is now updated! Thank you everyone who has donated, bumped, or wished us well. Tomorrow, the prizes will be updated one last time, and then after that is the endrun!
The ticket list is now updated! Thank you everyone who has donated, bumped, or wished us well. Tomorrow, the prizes will be updated one last time, and then after that is the endrun!
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
@Snowcat

Sending five dragons over! As for the prize packages, I seriously feel all of them are awesome, buuuuut I'd love those skydancers babies, or anything with artwork :D Especially that full body dragon drawing or those chibis~
@Snowcat

Sending five dragons over! As for the prize packages, I seriously feel all of them are awesome, buuuuut I'd love those skydancers babies, or anything with artwork :D Especially that full body dragon drawing or those chibis~
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26