Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthflight Rafflepalooza! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Silly me, took off the jewelry, forgot the Familiar. (sheepishly playing with feet now)

Sorries. Sent it again, correctly now...I hope.
Silly me, took off the jewelry, forgot the Familiar. (sheepishly playing with feet now)

Sorries. Sent it again, correctly now...I hope.
uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif
@Snowcat Earth has my support, and although I probably won't have any hatchlings this week, I'll buy 5k worth of tickets! Sending the treasure your way in a minute! Good luck!
@Snowcat Earth has my support, and although I probably won't have any hatchlings this week, I'll buy 5k worth of tickets! Sending the treasure your way in a minute! Good luck!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Snowcat Welp, I've got 5 dragons I've been trying to figure out what to do with. Might as well see if I can go for the Imp! I'll also buy 2500 tickets, because why not, it's just internet monies!
@Snowcat Welp, I've got 5 dragons I've been trying to figure out what to do with. Might as well see if I can go for the Imp! I'll also buy 2500 tickets, because why not, it's just internet monies!
shake it bake it booty quake it lets get a bump up in here daddy earthshaker needs more slaves to comb his beard GO GO GO

(also just a quick info there are gonna be awfully lot more prizes ok its pretty great and u shouldnt miss out on this raffle)
shake it bake it booty quake it lets get a bump up in here daddy earthshaker needs more slaves to comb his beard GO GO GO

(also just a quick info there are gonna be awfully lot more prizes ok its pretty great and u shouldnt miss out on this raffle)
Vftn40r.png
mar

they/them
FR +9
> sales
....bXHQRS8.png
@Snowcat
After helping the Nature flight win dominance, I'm happy to help you guys! I'll send a few dragons that aren't going to sell in the AH your way!

Edit: Four sent! ^^
@Snowcat
After helping the Nature flight win dominance, I'm happy to help you guys! I'll send a few dragons that aren't going to sell in the AH your way!

Edit: Four sent! ^^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif
Earth is probably my favorite flight (and yes, I'm not earth...lol)

So I sent three dragons. I'll probably get more that I can't stand looking at.
Earth is probably my favorite flight (and yes, I'm not earth...lol)

So I sent three dragons. I'll probably get more that I can't stand looking at.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
I'm just gonna give you guys a free bump. ^^
I'm just gonna give you guys a free bump. ^^
wind_banner.png
Yes there will be more prizes soon.
Thanks for all the support!
Yes there will be more prizes soon.
Thanks for all the support!
~
I think I have some I can send, awesome prizes.
I think I have some I can send, awesome prizes.
If I had any lair space I would buy a few to donate but alas I was stupid and filled up every single space...

I hope you win :)
If I had any lair space I would buy a few to donate but alas I was stupid and filled up every single space...

I hope you win :)
Forum-signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26