Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A New Rose(Private)
"The castle"she answers as she looks in awe at the design of the castle"It's unique "
@midnight305
"The castle"she answers as she looks in awe at the design of the castle"It's unique "
@midnight305
"Aww well thank you...I love beauty with a passion..this castle the gardens the smell of it all.....your never think that a vampire could admire such beauty...huh?"He asked her curiously.

@miloudoll
"Aww well thank you...I love beauty with a passion..this castle the gardens the smell of it all.....your never think that a vampire could admire such beauty...huh?"He asked her curiously.

@miloudoll
smallest2222.jpg
Stops and starts to laugh "you're a vampire? Omg hahaha"After calming down she looks at him as he is confused"I think I found to mention my family comes from a line of monster hunters which includes vampire. No worries I may hav my father skills but I don't believe in killing your kind... I mean look at what a vampire king can do "looks up and around the castle
@midnight305
Stops and starts to laugh "you're a vampire? Omg hahaha"After calming down she looks at him as he is confused"I think I found to mention my family comes from a line of monster hunters which includes vampire. No worries I may hav my father skills but I don't believe in killing your kind... I mean look at what a vampire king can do "looks up and around the castle
@midnight305
"That is the funny thing....this world is ruled by monsters,but yet humans and other creatures working for humans try to kill us all....,but this is our home...not theirs....and we will defend it viciously if necessary "He added and smiled."Oh yeah.....we are capable of so much stuff.....so....your father going to come looking for you after he knows you seek to join the army of a vampire?"He asked her.
@miloudoll
"That is the funny thing....this world is ruled by monsters,but yet humans and other creatures working for humans try to kill us all....,but this is our home...not theirs....and we will defend it viciously if necessary "He added and smiled."Oh yeah.....we are capable of so much stuff.....so....your father going to come looking for you after he knows you seek to join the army of a vampire?"He asked her.
@miloudoll
smallest2222.jpg
"Well he doesn't have to know this kingdom is ruled by super cool vampires now does he "Giving him. Mischievous but friendly smile.
@midnight305
"Well he doesn't have to know this kingdom is ruled by super cool vampires now does he "Giving him. Mischievous but friendly smile.
@midnight305
"Nope he doesn't"He said smirking."So anyways what was we going to do again?"He asked her,

@miloudoll
"Nope he doesn't"He said smirking."So anyways what was we going to do again?"He asked her,

@miloudoll
smallest2222.jpg
"Oh yes you wanted to see how well I can fight"looking a way to hide her small blush but also to get a lost look of the area before they move on
@midnight305
"Oh yes you wanted to see how well I can fight"looking a way to hide her small blush but also to get a lost look of the area before they move on
@midnight305
"Oh yeah...this way"Silver said as he lead the way down the hall."I got lost in thought and the whole beauty that is you...so my mind got distracted"He said with a smirk .

@miloudoll
"Oh yeah...this way"Silver said as he lead the way down the hall."I got lost in thought and the whole beauty that is you...so my mind got distracted"He said with a smirk .

@miloudoll
smallest2222.jpg
Looking at him surprised but smile and blushes a bit this time not hiding it .
@midnight305
Looking at him surprised but smile and blushes a bit this time not hiding it .
@midnight305