Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
How many horns do Nocturnes have? An odd number (like the Icewarden), or an even number?
How many horns do Nocturnes have? An odd number (like the Icewarden), or an even number?
How do you determine the accent colors for basic swatches?
Looking at the "underbelly" and swirly things on the preview Coatls, some are just hues of the same, like Moon and Midnight, but others have radically different shades like Periwinkle and Grapefruit.
How do you determine the accent colors for basic swatches?
Looking at the "underbelly" and swirly things on the preview Coatls, some are just hues of the same, like Moon and Midnight, but others have radically different shades like Periwinkle and Grapefruit.
UZVTEBc.png
Will there ever be items, rare items from the coliseum or from gathering, that will consistently give particular colors of goo or sludge? Even if it was a 25/75 guarantee between two colors, that would be swell.

Also, where do unhatched eggs come from in the coliseum?
Will there ever be items, rare items from the coliseum or from gathering, that will consistently give particular colors of goo or sludge? Even if it was a 25/75 guarantee between two colors, that would be swell.

Also, where do unhatched eggs come from in the coliseum?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
are coatls who are only partially dull (like ice/mullberry) still considered ill omens?
are coatls who are only partially dull (like ice/mullberry) still considered ill omens?
[quote][quote] Why is irradiated scratch able to be auto sold, but prismatic meditate isn't?[/quote] Irradiated Scratch uses far fewer materials and costs much less than Prismatic Meditate. Our philosophy for items in general is that those with high values/worth more are excluded from auto-selling in the hoard because we don't want players to accidentally get rid of them without extra confirmation. In terms of Irradiated Scratch in particular, players may want to hoard-sell this item and continue to make it repeatedly to level up. If you wish to sell a Prismatic Meditate stone, you still can via the Auction House.[/quote] If that's true, how come you can auto sell eggs and some skins (looking at my hoard Brightheart skin from Lightshine Jubilee can still be autosold)? Shouldn't any item with a auto sell value of 0 not be allowed to auto sell?
Quote:
Quote:
Why is irradiated scratch able to be auto sold, but prismatic meditate isn't?

Irradiated Scratch uses far fewer materials and costs much less than Prismatic Meditate. Our philosophy for items in general is that those with high values/worth more are excluded from auto-selling in the hoard because we don't want players to accidentally get rid of them without extra confirmation. In terms of Irradiated Scratch in particular, players may want to hoard-sell this item and continue to make it repeatedly to level up. If you wish to sell a Prismatic Meditate stone, you still can via the Auction House.

If that's true, how come you can auto sell eggs and some skins (looking at my hoard Brightheart skin from Lightshine Jubilee can still be autosold)? Shouldn't any item with a auto sell value of 0 not be allowed to auto sell?
neonnightlights%20UrbanSidhe_zpswtks60tr.png
how come updates pop up at any time of the day? i remember once there was a live update just before rollover, so it was around 1:30am. that's not super late, but it's midnight FR time which just seems kinda late for the admins as well.

it's not really a complaint or anything, i'm just curious! i'm used to other sites updating at roughly the same time whenever there's an update so i found it strange that i'll refresh the page at midnight my time (EST) and there's a new update! xD
how come updates pop up at any time of the day? i remember once there was a live update just before rollover, so it was around 1:30am. that's not super late, but it's midnight FR time which just seems kinda late for the admins as well.

it's not really a complaint or anything, i'm just curious! i'm used to other sites updating at roughly the same time whenever there's an update so i found it strange that i'll refresh the page at midnight my time (EST) and there's a new update! xD
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I remember during the first bit of FR, melee builds in the coliseum were basically 'impractical' because magic damage was SO MUCH higher across the board. This was fixed, but now, magic builds are almost entirely ignored because the damage from a team with Eliminate can basically Murder All The Things so fast even healing is pretty unnecessary. So my question is are there or have their ever been plans for a 'nuke' talent similar to Eliminate for casters, to help even the playing field between the two different damage types?
I remember during the first bit of FR, melee builds in the coliseum were basically 'impractical' because magic damage was SO MUCH higher across the board. This was fixed, but now, magic builds are almost entirely ignored because the damage from a team with Eliminate can basically Murder All The Things so fast even healing is pretty unnecessary. So my question is are there or have their ever been plans for a 'nuke' talent similar to Eliminate for casters, to help even the playing field between the two different damage types?
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
Will Peregrine and Seraph get a Primary matching gene?
Will Peregrine and Seraph get a Primary matching gene?
17539_s.gif
Can we look forward to getting achievements for the new genes soon?
Can we look forward to getting achievements for the new genes soon?
Lo6TvG9.png
In lore, how are dragons who move to a different flight viewed? Is it common to have clans with dragons of many different elements like a lot of player lairs end up, or are single-element lairs more common? Are the dragons of a differing element expected to change their allegiance to the god of their new home?
In lore, how are dragons who move to a different flight viewed? Is it common to have clans with dragons of many different elements like a lot of player lairs end up, or are single-element lairs more common? Are the dragons of a differing element expected to change their allegiance to the god of their new home?
cvhDu9P.gif