Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013-14 fest apparel Big Items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Ren
Give me a little to see if I could get some gems together and I'll keep an eye on the AH prices if they change but I'll get back to you on those flatfins
@Ren
Give me a little to see if I could get some gems together and I'll keep an eye on the AH prices if they change but I'll get back to you on those flatfins
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@littlestdragon
Ok! I do payment plans as well, and even if prices fluctuate during the time it takes to complete one I always stick to the agreed price!
@littlestdragon
Ok! I do payment plans as well, and even if prices fluctuate during the time it takes to complete one I always stick to the agreed price!
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@draconicelf
I still had the golem gauntlet on hold for you, the price has changed but if you fully intend to still come after I, I will hold it at the price we agreed
@draconicelf
I still had the golem gauntlet on hold for you, the price has changed but if you fully intend to still come after I, I will hold it at the price we agreed
@Ren

Ah ah, so many tempting items!

I'm mainly interested in Boneyard Tatters and Tricktrouper Crown. But also Electricians Power Pack and Twice Dyed cowl, ah...

Can you show me their prices?

And I can also offer multiple artworks from me, here is my page: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can draw humans/humanoids aswell as dragons and original characters.
@Ren

Ah ah, so many tempting items!

I'm mainly interested in Boneyard Tatters and Tricktrouper Crown. But also Electricians Power Pack and Twice Dyed cowl, ah...

Can you show me their prices?

And I can also offer multiple artworks from me, here is my page: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/gallery/

I can draw humans/humanoids aswell as dragons and original characters.
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@shemei
Hi again! I actually got art from you recently and loved it, so I'd be super interested in art as payment/partial payment!

Unfortunately, my boneyard tatters were sold and I forgot to update it, but the rest is still around!
Tricktrouper crown: 1.95 million t or 2750 gems
electricians powerpack: 2.5 million t or 3250 gems
twice dyed cowl: 1.5 million t or 2150 gems

You did my character, Ren, in his human form...I'd def be interested in more of him and possibly of him in dragon form too...
@shemei
Hi again! I actually got art from you recently and loved it, so I'd be super interested in art as payment/partial payment!

Unfortunately, my boneyard tatters were sold and I forgot to update it, but the rest is still around!
Tricktrouper crown: 1.95 million t or 2750 gems
electricians powerpack: 2.5 million t or 3250 gems
twice dyed cowl: 1.5 million t or 2150 gems

You did my character, Ren, in his human form...I'd def be interested in more of him and possibly of him in dragon form too...
@Ren how much for the diver sash ;0;
@Ren how much for the diver sash ;0;
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@Ren and the Thresher Flatfins
@Ren and the Thresher Flatfins
@steeljaw
I could do 800k for the flatfins and 45k for the sash!
@steeljaw
I could do 800k for the flatfins and 45k for the sash!
@Ren I'll take the sash!!! Sending a message now ~
@Ren I'll take the sash!!! Sending a message now ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10