Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@Demesne Thanks!
@Demesne Thanks!
26979.gifHQxWOvF.gif47O9KMz.pngx4vXz.gifIOEPL.gif
What's the maximum signature size?
What's the maximum signature size?
How is the color of the goo/slime/etc determined? I put two of the same things into the cauldron and they both turned out a different color. Is it random?
How is the color of the goo/slime/etc determined? I put two of the same things into the cauldron and they both turned out a different color. Is it random?
tXKbExw.png
@PurplePanda About 500x100.

@Howlingwolf Yes, it's totally random. Just use the cheapest junk you've got!
@PurplePanda About 500x100.

@Howlingwolf Yes, it's totally random. Just use the cheapest junk you've got!
@Cynictis Thanks for replying so quickly! Time to throw all the cheap junk into the cauldron!
@Cynictis Thanks for replying so quickly! Time to throw all the cheap junk into the cauldron!
tXKbExw.png
What would you recommend to a new player just starting out and trying to earn money? Would it be better if I try to sell these Swipp components I've been hording from my Coli grind, or should I try to get a Swipp item when I gather enough and turn around and sell it in the Auction house?

Also with the rusted treasure chests, should be saving them and try to eventually exchange them for gilded ones from Swipp?

Thanks in advance. :)
What would you recommend to a new player just starting out and trying to earn money? Would it be better if I try to sell these Swipp components I've been hording from my Coli grind, or should I try to get a Swipp item when I gather enough and turn around and sell it in the Auction house?

Also with the rusted treasure chests, should be saving them and try to eventually exchange them for gilded ones from Swipp?

Thanks in advance. :)
Gathering Turns.

So I've been around for a while, but i guess i never paid attention to this. Almost always, i have 15 gathering turns. I thought I used to have 10, but i don't totally remember. When ever my flight is in 2nd place, i end up with 12 turns, and during this last Holiday i only had 10. Now its back to 15. So is there a rhyme or reason to this that i am missing? Cuz it would have been kinda nice for my count to be at 15 when i was trying for festival stuff.
Gathering Turns.

So I've been around for a while, but i guess i never paid attention to this. Almost always, i have 15 gathering turns. I thought I used to have 10, but i don't totally remember. When ever my flight is in 2nd place, i end up with 12 turns, and during this last Holiday i only had 10. Now its back to 15. So is there a rhyme or reason to this that i am missing? Cuz it would have been kinda nice for my count to be at 15 when i was trying for festival stuff.
Hatchery%20Banner%20copy_zpsw5qhijb9.png
I had a level 13 dragon with the strongest move in my team, eliminate. But recently I changed one of his stones to a meditate stone and now eliminate does barely any damage at all. Why is this? Should I get rid of the meditate stone?
I had a level 13 dragon with the strongest move in my team, eliminate. But recently I changed one of his stones to a meditate stone and now eliminate does barely any damage at all. Why is this? Should I get rid of the meditate stone?
Hello @Aralez! If you hover over the meditate icon, you will see this caption: "Reduces physical damage dealt by 75% for two turns." [item=meditate] I'd definitely suggest switching back to Scratch! :)
Hello @Aralez! If you hover over the meditate icon, you will see this caption:

"Reduces physical damage dealt by 75% for two turns."

Meditate

I'd definitely suggest switching back to Scratch! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
How can I post site items in a PM? I mean their picture, 'cos [item:] doesn't work
How can I post site items in a PM? I mean their picture, 'cos [item:] doesn't work