Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gened 5 digit [ENDED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@neptunepaw
@herebedragons

spellscroll + 200g

edit: wait, that's not equal to the min increase so
@neptunepaw
@herebedragons

spellscroll + 200g

edit: wait, that's not equal to the min increase so
@HereBeDragons yeah woopsie, 100 gems converted to t is approximately 65k, whereas the minimum increase is 100k sorry!
@HereBeDragons yeah woopsie, 100 gems converted to t is approximately 65k, whereas the minimum increase is 100k sorry!
@Cynderbark naw it's all good, you've saved me from impulsively blowing all my funds so I should be thanking you really XD
@Cynderbark naw it's all good, you've saved me from impulsively blowing all my funds so I should be thanking you really XD
@neptunepaw - okay, I'll bid 6100g. :)
@neptunepaw - okay, I'll bid 6100g. :)
8d7o509.png
@HereBeDragons great updating now! sorry bout that!

EDIT: pinging @Cynderbark : outbid! :)
@HereBeDragons great updating now! sorry bout that!

EDIT: pinging @Cynderbark : outbid! :)
@neptunepaw

spellscroll+naturalist adorns
@neptunepaw

spellscroll+naturalist adorns
@candypaw

fair enough XD

i shouldnt really be bidding so much either, but ive thought about it a while and owning a 5 digit would be nice! all i have are 7s and 8s
@candypaw

fair enough XD

i shouldnt really be bidding so much either, but ive thought about it a while and owning a 5 digit would be nice! all i have are 7s and 8s
@Cynderbark recorded, bid valued at 6900 gems

@HereBeDragons outbid!
@Cynderbark recorded, bid valued at 6900 gems

@HereBeDragons outbid!
@Cynderbark ikr? these 5 digits are so tempting, I told myself I'd just get one, but that didn't last long lol
@Cynderbark ikr? these 5 digits are so tempting, I told myself I'd just get one, but that didn't last long lol
@candypaw

omg... you have 7 5 digit ids?? and practically the rest of your lair is 6 digits!! woa ; o ;
@candypaw

omg... you have 7 5 digit ids?? and practically the rest of your lair is 6 digits!! woa ; o ;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9