Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ainsworth Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to the Ainsworth Art Shop.
Here you can find an assortment of digital art, most transparent, to fit your fancy of bio-filling, dragon fun. The shop is small at the moment so not a lot is being offered. If you would like to be added to the ping list for updates on the sort of art pieces being offered please just ask.

Currently human/antro/gijinka headbusts are the only thing being offered.
Hopefully, soon, I will be offering fullbody human/anthro/gijinka pieces and standard FR dragon pieces as well.

This shop currently only takes orders in clusters of 3 to 4.
Sorry about any delay in orders. My life is really hectic right now and I just finished my fall semester of college which was way more intense than I anticipated. Next semester I did schedule myself to be free more days of the week and my previous obligations have decreased in their responsibilities. I am very, very sorry if my school life gets in the way of my art being finished for you. If I ever take too long for your satisfaction and you express concern I can and will refund you for my incompetence. Thank you for being patient with me and my overwhelming schedule the past few months. Hopefully these next few will be much better.

Hello and welcome to the Ainsworth Art Shop.
Here you can find an assortment of digital art, most transparent, to fit your fancy of bio-filling, dragon fun. The shop is small at the moment so not a lot is being offered. If you would like to be added to the ping list for updates on the sort of art pieces being offered please just ask.

Currently human/antro/gijinka headbusts are the only thing being offered.
Hopefully, soon, I will be offering fullbody human/anthro/gijinka pieces and standard FR dragon pieces as well.

This shop currently only takes orders in clusters of 3 to 4.
Sorry about any delay in orders. My life is really hectic right now and I just finished my fall semester of college which was way more intense than I anticipated. Next semester I did schedule myself to be free more days of the week and my previous obligations have decreased in their responsibilities. I am very, very sorry if my school life gets in the way of my art being finished for you. If I ever take too long for your satisfaction and you express concern I can and will refund you for my incompetence. Thank you for being patient with me and my overwhelming schedule the past few months. Hopefully these next few will be much better.

eliasainsworth___veltraz_by_featherfell-d9kzhna.gif
[center][size=15][b][u]Examples[/u][/b][/size=15][/center] [center] [b][u]Transparent Bust/Flatcolor[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=67704&tab=dragon&did=9832351][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/7f56/f/2015/256/f/d/frigg_by_worriedwendigo-d99en75.png[/url][/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/72a8d3eb42c96e3f417e84120d7a7843/tumblr_ns8dloMcMw1rrnmmto1_500.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e61f62cb99f1012c7ab2c42287ad737a/tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o3_400.png[/img] [b]Average picture size: 450x430 pixels. Examples will be added as orders are finished.[/b] [b]No Line Bust/Waist Up[b] [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/3f8b/f/2015/264/0/d/0dcf261fe92c61e75931b3e8bf84e5a4-d9agto6.png[/img] [b]Can be ordered with just border or with a background color.[b]
Examples

Transparent Bust/Flatcolor
frigg_by_worriedwendigo-d99en75.png
tumblr_ns8dloMcMw1rrnmmto1_500.png
tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o3_400.png
Average picture size: 450x430 pixels. Examples will be added as orders are finished.

No Line Bust/Waist Up
0dcf261fe92c61e75931b3e8bf84e5a4-d9agto6.png

Can be ordered with just border or with a background color.
[center][size=20][u][b]Prices[/b][/u][/center] [left][u][b]Flatcolor Bust[/left][/u][/b] [left]Standard Fee: 55kt/85 gems Gembond: +10kt/18 gems Accents: Inquire Apparel: Inquire; +10kt/18 gems per complicated* apparel piece[/left] [center][b]NOTE: Genes like Iri/Shimmer/Glimmer will not be noticeable on these busts. I am currently working on fully shaded busts to be available for order soon.[b][/center] [left][u][b]No Line Bust/Waist up[/u][/b] Standard Fee: 80kt/123 gems Bust / 100kt/154 gems Waist up Gembond: +10kt/18 gems Accents: Inquire (More likely to do more complicated things in this style) Apparel: Inquire; +8kt/12 gems per complicated* item for Bust / +5kt/9 gems per complicated* item for waist up. Transparent w/ border or Background: Both are free. Just tell me which you'd prefer thank you. *To be determined. Festival items are the main worry here. [center][b][u]Items as Payment[/u][/b] I'll take these as partial to full payment. [item=coarsefur yeti][item=brush dodo][item=hippojay][item=mantled foo][item=maren scout] [item=simple harp][item=spectre guise][item=harvest guise][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=pixie procession]
Prices
Flatcolor Bust
Standard Fee: 55kt/85 gems
Gembond: +10kt/18 gems
Accents: Inquire
Apparel: Inquire; +10kt/18 gems per complicated* apparel piece
NOTE: Genes like Iri/Shimmer/Glimmer will not be noticeable on these busts. I am currently working on fully shaded busts to be available for order soon.
No Line Bust/Waist up
Standard Fee: 80kt/123 gems Bust / 100kt/154 gems Waist up
Gembond: +10kt/18 gems
Accents: Inquire (More likely to do more complicated things in this style)
Apparel: Inquire; +8kt/12 gems per complicated* item for Bust / +5kt/9 gems per complicated* item for waist up.
Transparent w/ border or Background: Both are free. Just tell me which you'd prefer thank you.

*To be determined. Festival items are the main worry here.
Items as Payment
I'll take these as partial to full payment.
Coarsefur Yeti Brush Dodo Hippojay Mantled Foo Maren Scout
Simple Harp Spectre Guise Harvest Guise Tri-Color Scatterscroll Pixie Procession
Orders/Pinglist

Orders: OPEN SOON
1. @jebbler - Flat color Bust - Nolana

Pinglist for updates
@Minona / @VixennSinnett
Orders/Pinglist

Orders: OPEN SOON
1. @jebbler - Flat color Bust - Nolana

Pinglist for updates
@Minona / @VixennSinnett
Open and ready for business!
Open and ready for business!
Lifts leg!
Good luck!!!!!
Bumps ;0
Lifts leg!
Good luck!!!!!
Bumps ;0
Bump.
Bump.
@EliasAinsworth so i could just give you a dragon and order a human bust of it ? (sorry to be a newbie there still learning XD)
@EliasAinsworth so i could just give you a dragon and order a human bust of it ? (sorry to be a newbie there still learning XD)
Could you design a gjinka based on a dragon or do you require existing references?
Also pinglist please
Could you design a gjinka based on a dragon or do you require existing references?
Also pinglist please
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
@CaitlinTheFurry

Basically I make/draw a human design based off your dragon. They're called gijinkas (I used to call them humanizations before knowing the popular term). That's the gist at least. :)
Don't worry about not knowing! I used to be in the same position way back. I appreciate you popping by.

@Minona

I can create a design off a dragon! If anyone ever popped in her with a design already made for their dragon's gijinka I'd make a bust off that too. Either or works.
Thank you for stopping by!
@CaitlinTheFurry

Basically I make/draw a human design based off your dragon. They're called gijinkas (I used to call them humanizations before knowing the popular term). That's the gist at least. :)
Don't worry about not knowing! I used to be in the same position way back. I appreciate you popping by.

@Minona

I can create a design off a dragon! If anyone ever popped in her with a design already made for their dragon's gijinka I'd make a bust off that too. Either or works.
Thank you for stopping by!
1 2 3 4