Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ainsworth Art Shop [OPEN]
@EliasAinsworth Hey there! Just checking in on my commission from a few months ago. Hope things have settled down a bit, I know it's a pain when life decides to throw one thing after another!
@EliasAinsworth Hey there! Just checking in on my commission from a few months ago. Hope things have settled down a bit, I know it's a pain when life decides to throw one thing after another!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary

I'm so sorry about being delayed on your commissions. I tried sending you an update a while back explaining what was happening. College is throwing a lot of projects at me but I have gotten progress done on your commissions and I'm going to make sure I get them up sometime tonight.

I'm so sorry about the delay again. If you want any sort of refund for the trouble of time I'll gladly compensate you.
@Infectionary

I'm so sorry about being delayed on your commissions. I tried sending you an update a while back explaining what was happening. College is throwing a lot of projects at me but I have gotten progress done on your commissions and I'm going to make sure I get them up sometime tonight.

I'm so sorry about the delay again. If you want any sort of refund for the trouble of time I'll gladly compensate you.
eliasainsworth___veltraz_by_featherfell-d9kzhna.gif
@EliasAinsworth There's no rush! I just wanted to keep in touch CX Really, there's no need to worry. I'm quite patient, promise!
@EliasAinsworth There's no rush! I just wanted to keep in touch CX Really, there's no need to worry. I'm quite patient, promise!
X1e9cjr.gif
@EliasAinsworth Just checking in again! c: No rush, just looking for an update if you have a moment.
@EliasAinsworth Just checking in again! c: No rush, just looking for an update if you have a moment.
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary

Sorry for the delay on updates, I had some midterms this week and was very out of it for a bit!
3 of them are completely finished and the last one is has been lined and just needs to be colored.
They'll be uploaded soon. I'm just going to have to resize them once the last one is finished and then they'll be posted for you.
So sorry about the delay, I didn't readjust to school as well as I thought I would.
@Infectionary

Sorry for the delay on updates, I had some midterms this week and was very out of it for a bit!
3 of them are completely finished and the last one is has been lined and just needs to be colored.
They'll be uploaded soon. I'm just going to have to resize them once the last one is finished and then they'll be posted for you.
So sorry about the delay, I didn't readjust to school as well as I thought I would.
@EliasAinsworth Hey there! It's been a little bit, just wanted to check in again. c:
@EliasAinsworth Hey there! It's been a little bit, just wanted to check in again. c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary

Oh gOSH I forgot how long its been. My school work has been so busy that I'm just not keeping track of time, my schedule has been so busy with obligations and various projects I'm so sorry. I've rarely been in my room to do much other than sleep so I'm so sorry about that. However, all my papers and test for the next bit have all just concluded and I won't have much to worry about for at least another week. I just have to color your last bust and, granted my technology doesn't spontaneously combust on me, I will have it done by Saturday.
Again I am so sorry about taking so long. My work load for this semester has been packed with my classes and part-time job. I have very little time to check FR like I once did and I feel so bad for causing you to wait so long.
Please forgive me for these inconveniences, I am so appreciative of your patience. I did not anticipate my classes to be this hefty this semester.
I will update you soon with the finished projects and I will refund you for the ridiculously prolonged wait you've endured.
@Infectionary

Oh gOSH I forgot how long its been. My school work has been so busy that I'm just not keeping track of time, my schedule has been so busy with obligations and various projects I'm so sorry. I've rarely been in my room to do much other than sleep so I'm so sorry about that. However, all my papers and test for the next bit have all just concluded and I won't have much to worry about for at least another week. I just have to color your last bust and, granted my technology doesn't spontaneously combust on me, I will have it done by Saturday.
Again I am so sorry about taking so long. My work load for this semester has been packed with my classes and part-time job. I have very little time to check FR like I once did and I feel so bad for causing you to wait so long.
Please forgive me for these inconveniences, I am so appreciative of your patience. I did not anticipate my classes to be this hefty this semester.
I will update you soon with the finished projects and I will refund you for the ridiculously prolonged wait you've endured.
@EliasAinsworth There's no need for a refund! I understand a busy life schedule! c:
@EliasAinsworth There's no need for a refund! I understand a busy life schedule! c:
X1e9cjr.gif
@Infectionary Exams and class projects are finally over and I'm home for break so I finally was able to finish your pieces. Again, I'm really sorry about the delay. I didn't anticipate the workload this semester would have on top of my work basically taking up all my free time in the summer. [img]https://56.media.tumblr.com/3a579a39462b45d215853d271c823a5d/tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o1_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/4b596818ec28553b55bad633e86bc41a/tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o4_400.png[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/41f049679ae1a7a5a0f3e662f123f78f/tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o2_400.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/e61f62cb99f1012c7ab2c42287ad737a/tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o3_400.png[/img]
@Infectionary

Exams and class projects are finally over and I'm home for break so I finally was able to finish your pieces. Again, I'm really sorry about the delay. I didn't anticipate the workload this semester would have on top of my work basically taking up all my free time in the summer.

tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o1_400.png
tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o4_400.png
tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o2_400.png
tumblr_nzmo3yddh61r0tx69o3_400.png
@Minona @VixennSinnett [b]Reopened. Update[/b]: Deleted transparent bust "simple color" style. Now flat color is only option for transparent busts. New "no line" style added with bust and waist up options. Example of style: [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/3f8b/f/2015/264/0/d/0dcf261fe92c61e75931b3e8bf84e5a4-d9agto6.png[/img]
@Minona @VixennSinnett

Reopened.
Update
:
Deleted transparent bust "simple color" style. Now flat color is only option for transparent busts.
New "no line" style added with bust and waist up options.
Example of style:
0dcf261fe92c61e75931b3e8bf84e5a4-d9agto6.png