Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 3
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11299.png[/img] Name: Pickaxe Some dragons brag that claws are enough to dig a worthwhile lair. For those who like their claws intact, you use one of these instead. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11285.png[/img] Name: Citrus Lionfish Venom from the spines of one of these contains enough vitamin c to cure scurvy in a hundred dragons. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/11286.png[/img] Name: Venomspite Invader Researchers are still baffled as to what a tropical fish is doing in a cold dingy cave. They did discover it tastes delicious once you remove the spines.
11299.png
Name: Pickaxe
Some dragons brag that claws are enough to dig a worthwhile lair. For those who like their claws intact, you use one of these instead.

11285.png
Name: Citrus Lionfish
Venom from the spines of one of these contains enough vitamin c to cure scurvy in a hundred dragons.

11286.png
Name: Venomspite Invader
Researchers are still baffled as to what a tropical fish is doing in a cold dingy cave. They did discover it tastes delicious once you remove the spines.
Name: Starfall blossom
description: Only blooms on stary nights, seeded by the Arcanist himself.

Name: Rusty pickaxe
Description: A rusted tool, better of to sell than to use.

Name: Game fowl
Descripion: Tasty, would make a fine meal for a hatchling
Name: Starfall blossom
description: Only blooms on stary nights, seeded by the Arcanist himself.

Name: Rusty pickaxe
Description: A rusted tool, better of to sell than to use.

Name: Game fowl
Descripion: Tasty, would make a fine meal for a hatchling
~Be happy and play flightrising~jjcbger.png
[item=Shale Sliver] Name: Shale Sliver These fragments of shale have shattered into razor sharp pieces. Wise dragons are careful with them, knowing that Shale Threshers can bite twice. [item=Starfall Blossom] Name: Starfall Blossom Starfall Blossoms glow softly at night... and sometimes explode for no apparent reason. Botany can be a dangerous hobby where they grow. [item=Pickaxe] Name: Pickaxe If you pick up someone else's pickaxe, they might pick a fight.
Shale Sliver
Name: Shale Sliver
These fragments of shale have shattered into razor sharp pieces. Wise dragons are careful with them, knowing that Shale Threshers can bite twice.

Starfall Blossom
Name: Starfall Blossom
Starfall Blossoms glow softly at night... and sometimes explode for no apparent reason. Botany can be a dangerous hobby where they grow.

Pickaxe
Name: Pickaxe
If you pick up someone else's pickaxe, they might pick a fight.
[item=Citrus lionfish] Name: Citrus Lionfish Caption: Have you ever wondered what fish and oranges would taste like together? No? Don't be silly of course you have! [item=Granite Chunk] Name: Granite Chunk Caption: Everyone else got some candy, all you got was a bunch of rocks. [item=forestpath rooster] Name: Forestpath Rooster Caption: This bird's nasty demeanor is the reason dragons tell their young not to wander the woods alone.
Citrus Lionfish
Caption: Have you ever wondered what fish and oranges would taste like together? No? Don't be silly of course you have!

Granite Chunk
Name: Granite Chunk
Caption: Everyone else got some candy, all you got was a bunch of rocks.

Forestpath Rooster
Name: Forestpath Rooster
Caption: This bird's nasty demeanor is the reason dragons tell their young not to wander the woods alone.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[item=Citrus Lionfish] [b]Name:[/b] Citrus Lionfish [b]Caption[/b]: This is really delicious! Wait, I can't feel my tongue.. [item=Rusty Pickaxe] [b]Name:[/b] Rusty Pickaxe [b]Caption[/b]: I wonder what happened to the miner who dropped this. Whatever it was, I hope it doesn't happen to me. [item=Unfinished painting] [b]Name:Unfinished painting[/b] [b]Caption[/b]: Have you tried scratching off the top layer? It might not be unfinished.
Citrus Lionfish
Caption: This is really delicious! Wait, I can't feel my tongue..

Rusty Pickaxe
Name: Rusty Pickaxe
Caption: I wonder what happened to the miner who dropped this. Whatever it was, I hope it doesn't happen to me.

Unfinished Painting
Name:Unfinished painting
Caption: Have you tried scratching off the top layer? It might not be unfinished.
♥ Wind is life ♥

ZNhRsiG.png

Caption: So named not because it is an invasive species, but because of how its bizarre stench invades one's nostrils... and one's dreams.

Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: This piece is what all true warriors strive for!

Name: Unfinished Painting
Caption: Technically, it's also an unstarted painting. But hey, glass half full, right?
Caption: So named not because it is an invasive species, but because of how its bizarre stench invades one's nostrils... and one's dreams.

Name: Glowing Tail
Caption: This piece is what all true warriors strive for!

Caption: Technically, it's also an unstarted painting. But hey, glass half full, right?
[item= shale sliver] -OR- [item= granite chunk] [b]Name:[/b] Shale Sliver - or - Granite Chunk [b]Renamed to:[/b] Chipped Shale - or - Chipped Granite [b]Description:[/b] A chip off the ol' Shark. [item= unfinished painting] [b]Name:[/b] Unfinished Painting [b]Rename: [/b]Abandoned Painting [b]Description:[/b] Is that Banksy? [item= forestpath rooster] [b]Name:[/b] Forestpath Rooster [b]Description:[/b]"Now what- Ah say, what am I supposed to do with this here chicken?" (Couldn't resist the Foghorn Leghorn reference, haha)
Shale Sliver -OR- Granite Chunk
Name: Shale Sliver - or - Granite Chunk
Renamed to: Chipped Shale - or - Chipped Granite
Description: A chip off the ol' Shark.

Unfinished Painting
Rename: Abandoned Painting
Description: Is that Banksy?

Forestpath Rooster
Description:"Now what- Ah say, what am I supposed to do with this here chicken?"

(Couldn't resist the Foghorn Leghorn reference, haha)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11300.png[/img] "Rusty Pickaxe" Perhaps the handle is still of good use for kindling? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11298.png[/img] "Engaging Still Life" Your hatchlings attempt to nibble at the seemingly delectable apples in the painting, only to be met with a mouthful of flaking canvas. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/11297.png[/img] "Abstract Painting" (name change) What some may call unfinished, others may call brilliantly simplistic.
11300.png
"Rusty Pickaxe"
Perhaps the handle is still of good use for kindling?

11298.png
"Engaging Still Life"
Your hatchlings attempt to nibble at the seemingly delectable apples in the painting, only to be met with a mouthful of flaking canvas.

11297.png
"Abstract Painting" (name change)
What some may call unfinished, others may call brilliantly simplistic.
[item=Game Fowl] [b]Name:[/b] Game Fowl [b]Caption:[/b] An understandably ill-tempered species with a particular dislike for wordplay. [item=Forestpath Rooster] [b]Name:[/b] Forestpath Rooster [b]Caption:[/b] Disturbingly large and heavy birds of this species are somehow amusing to dragons with a taste for wine or advertising. [img]http://images.vivino.com/thumbs/00szapae1hjgu_375x500.jpg[/img] [item=Daffodil] [b]Name:[/b] Daffodil [b]Caption:[/b] The most narcissistic of all the spring-flowering perennials. (narcissus is the name of daffodil's genus) "narcissistic" could also be replaced with self-obsessed, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-admiring, egotistical, conceited, prideful, vain, etc
Game Fowl
Name: Game Fowl
Caption: An understandably ill-tempered species with a particular dislike for wordplay.

Forestpath Rooster
Caption: Disturbingly large and heavy birds of this species are somehow amusing to dragons with a taste for wine or advertising.

00szapae1hjgu_375x500.jpg

Daffodil
Name: Daffodil
Caption: The most narcissistic of all the spring-flowering perennials.

(narcissus is the name of daffodil's genus)

"narcissistic" could also be replaced with self-obsessed, self-absorbed, self-centered, self-admiring, egotistical, conceited, prideful, vain, etc
tumblr_nr38dsDQvp1rhehigo1_250.png tumblr_nr381zcJlY1rhehigo1_250.png

Description: This rooster may not be able to turn you to stone, but it's no less tasty than its relative.

Description: These fowl are masters at board games, but that's not going to stop a hungry dragon.

Description: This rooster may not be able to turn you to stone, but it's no less tasty than its relative.

Description: These fowl are masters at board games, but that's not going to stop a hungry dragon.
Whispered%20Secrets%20Hatchery%20Logo%20sig_zps4lga2wal.pngeZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 183 184