Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Skins & Tigerblood Foo
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
ohhhh my god please make a foo dog inspired dragon next!!!
ohhhh my god please make a foo dog inspired dragon next!!!
bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif bulletsprout.gif
[quote name="EnchantedEcho" date=2015-06-20 04:10:10] Is the Mantled Foo meant to be rarer? I've had two of the Tigerblood Foo drop so far and I know quite a few people who have that one but not the other. And the Mantled one is much more expensive/sought after on the AH too. o: [/quote] @EnchantedEcho i don't think so, i've been grinding in bamboo falls for 4 hours and i've gotten 2 mantled foo but no tigerblood foo. i've also known people getting both equally. ;o
EnchantedEcho wrote on 2015-06-20:
Is the Mantled Foo meant to be rarer? I've had two of the Tigerblood Foo drop so far and I know quite a few people who have that one but not the other. And the Mantled one is much more expensive/sought after on the AH too. o:

@EnchantedEcho i don't think so, i've been grinding in bamboo falls for 4 hours and i've gotten 2 mantled foo but no tigerblood foo. i've also known people getting both equally. ;o
bHeX9bv.png
@tsumiki

Waaattt why is it so much more expensive on the AH then?! ;-;
@tsumiki

Waaattt why is it so much more expensive on the AH then?! ;-;
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho no idea, i'm surprised myself.
@EnchantedEcho no idea, i'm surprised myself.
bHeX9bv.png
love the new familiars! already caught myself a tigerblood foo. thanks so much for adding them, they're beautiful
love the new familiars! already caught myself a tigerblood foo. thanks so much for adding them, they're beautiful
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
Tigerblood Foo

Y U NO DROP

I swear to Bossdad, I've smote down nearly a thousand but still no go.
Tigerblood Foo

Y U NO DROP

I swear to Bossdad, I've smote down nearly a thousand but still no go.
OMG love it:-D
OMG love it:-D
OMG loving it :-D .
OMG loving it :-D .
Fantastic! :D
Fantastic! :D
good!
good!
4107ba50-19fc-4437-8174-3b04a1e61200.png
*Sorry for my english...
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56