Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Wood Skins & Tigerblood Foo
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I want a foo..... they look really awesome!
I want a foo..... they look really awesome!
Stay awesome, everyone!

1 Dragon for Sale!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1523857

PS: For Dragon Share Forums, do not include dragons AFTER Brenna (Skydancer on Page 5). Thanks!
[quote name="Shara" date=2015-06-18 02:06:30] Are the skins actually released yet? I haven't seen any in the AH at all and usually I see some a short time after each new batch is released...I really want the Nochnyr one. [/quote] Still no answer to this? @Undel
Shara wrote on 2015-06-18:
Are the skins actually released yet? I haven't seen any in the AH at all and usually I see some a short time after each new batch is released...I really want the Nochnyr one.
Still no answer to this?
@Undel
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
Um...I need more apparel to mute.
Um...I need more apparel to mute.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
@Undel , did anyone notice the typo in the stolen mantle object with two articles? "A dragon wearing a the mantle of a foo..."
@Undel , did anyone notice the typo in the stolen mantle object with two articles? "A dragon wearing a the mantle of a foo..."
@QuoPeregrinatur *Stares at you with narrow eyes, rubbing my chin* I'll take you up on your offer, but what's the catch? I gave up my soul years ago.
@QuoPeregrinatur *Stares at you with narrow eyes, rubbing my chin* I'll take you up on your offer, but what's the catch? I gave up my soul years ago.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Nian/guardian lion inspired, nice.
Nian/guardian lion inspired, nice.
Is the Mantled Foo meant to be rarer? I've had two of the Tigerblood Foo drop so far and I know quite a few people who have that one but not the other. And the Mantled one is much more expensive/sought after on the AH too. o:
Is the Mantled Foo meant to be rarer? I've had two of the Tigerblood Foo drop so far and I know quite a few people who have that one but not the other. And the Mantled one is much more expensive/sought after on the AH too. o:
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho Different familiars are different rarities
@Shara I've checked and they are dropping. There are a few of the skins/crates in player inventories, so it is functioning correctly.
@EnchantedEcho Different familiars are different rarities
@Shara I've checked and they are dropping. There are a few of the skins/crates in player inventories, so it is functioning correctly.
Can't wait to get the Foos!
Can't wait to get the Foos!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@Undel thank you for the answer, I appreciate it! I guess I'll just keep grinding and crossing my fingers I either get one or find one in the AH then.
@Undel thank you for the answer, I appreciate it! I guess I'll just keep grinding and crossing my fingers I either get one or find one in the AH then.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56