Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44
Gorgeous! I love the accents especially!
Gorgeous! I love the accents especially!
Happy Greenskeeper!
Happy Greenskeeper!
[quote]The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Bladed Flatleaf for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on [b]Saturday, May 30t [/b]at 23:59 server time. [/quote] I don't know if anyone noticed but I think a h is missing the [b]Saturday, May 30th[/b] But hey, even a deity can make a mistake :P
Quote:
The Festive Favors holiday stall is now open for the duration of the holiday and you may trade in Bladed Flatleaf for exclusive items. It will remain open until the holiday comes to a close on Saturday, May 30t at 23:59 server time.

I don't know if anyone noticed but I think a h is missing the Saturday, May 30th

But hey, even a deity can make a mistake :P
ipd4WkU.jpg
It's impossible for me to snag the skins or accents from the marketplace omg I'm so slow ahaha ;; Just tried to get Botanys Back and right when I clicked "yes" it was sold out. D: And don't even get me started about Springly Sprouts. XD The amount of times I've confirmed to buy one only to have them all sold in the second it took for me to hit "buy" and "yes" is super high. I coulda had like, 6, by now pffff Edit: AFTER MUCH TRIAL AND ERROR [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6128033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61281/6128033_350.png[/img] [/url] <3
It's impossible for me to snag the skins or accents from the marketplace omg I'm so slow ahaha ;; Just tried to get Botanys Back and right when I clicked "yes" it was sold out. D: And don't even get me started about Springly Sprouts. XD The amount of times I've confirmed to buy one only to have them all sold in the second it took for me to hit "buy" and "yes" is super high. I coulda had like, 6, by now pffff

Edit: AFTER MUCH TRIAL AND ERROR

6128033_350.png

<3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif
Awesome!!!! ;O; My entry of Springly Sprouts won, so exciting!!! @Undel, do you know when I should be receiving the gems/skin pack/vista and such? c: I'm so eager to submit something new with the copy pack and have my vista at long last! Thanks so much!
Awesome!!!! ;O; My entry of Springly Sprouts won, so exciting!!! @Undel, do you know when I should be receiving the gems/skin pack/vista and such? c: I'm so eager to submit something new with the copy pack and have my vista at long last! Thanks so much!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
At last!!! I've waited so long for this day! And it couldn't be more perfect. Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone!!!
At last!!! I've waited so long for this day! And it couldn't be more perfect. Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone!!!
"A dancer does not dance to get to a spot on the floor, she dances to enjoy ever step."
Simply amazing skin/accent entries this go around, I'm impressed!

And SO happy to see a guardian accent! ;w; oh my goodness I've been looking for an excuse to keep the first dragon I ever bought. She's pretty but just kind of growing bland. That is the most beautiful accent and it gives her so much flair <3
Simply amazing skin/accent entries this go around, I'm impressed!

And SO happy to see a guardian accent! ;w; oh my goodness I've been looking for an excuse to keep the first dragon I ever bought. She's pretty but just kind of growing bland. That is the most beautiful accent and it gives her so much flair <3
output_43i3Yr.gif
Umm...I've should've saved some money from fire dom...lol!
Umm...I've should've saved some money from fire dom...lol!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
Aaaw yess, my favorite entry won! Dewdrops ftw! *Scurries off to buy at least 5*
All of the entries were so cool, I'll have to try even harder next time ò uó
Aaaw yess, my favorite entry won! Dewdrops ftw! *Scurries off to buy at least 5*
All of the entries were so cool, I'll have to try even harder next time ò uó
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
What would the Fae accent be worth in gems or treasure? I just got one but have no Fae dragons or plan to get one anytime soon so i don't want this skin accent sitting in my hoard unused (sorry if this is not the right place to ask ;~;)
What would the Fae accent be worth in gems or treasure? I just got one but have no Fae dragons or plan to get one anytime soon so i don't want this skin accent sitting in my hoard unused (sorry if this is not the right place to ask ;~;)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44