Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
yeeey happy... *checks name* ...greenskeeper...everyone!
yeeey happy... *checks name* ...greenskeeper...everyone!
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone! ^^
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone! ^^
wBOpmxj.png
Do the Bladed Flatleaves acquired during this event stay in our inventories? i.e. can I save up Bladed Flatleaves from this year to spend next year?
Do the Bladed Flatleaves acquired during this event stay in our inventories? i.e. can I save up Bladed Flatleaves from this year to spend next year?
76FRniS.gif
You just got to be going with what feels right at where your heart's up in, you know?
Happy greenskeeper gathering!
Happy greenskeeper gathering!
nZdOLj1.gif
@Emiya

Yep! They'll never disappear!
@Emiya

Yep! They'll never disappear!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@emiya Yes you can save them for next year!

@ashwolf143 there wouldn't really be an exact price, but if you go to the Auction House you can see what other people are selling theirs for and base it off that! I wouldn't recommend selling it right now, because its worth will go up in price a lot after the festival.

@emiya Yes you can save them for next year!

@ashwolf143 there wouldn't really be an exact price, but if you go to the Auction House you can see what other people are selling theirs for and base it off that! I wouldn't recommend selling it right now, because its worth will go up in price a lot after the festival.

Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions! Thank you for making such beautiful creations :D
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, everyone!

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions! Thank you for making such beautiful creations :D
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
yeahyeahyeah
yeahyeahyeah
Here's hoping next round's familiar and themed apparel set actually gives me a reason to want to get it.
Here's hoping next round's familiar and themed apparel set actually gives me a reason to want to get it.
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, all! :D
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering, all! :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons