Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Raffle CLOSED
@Ruskow
I checked, it doesn't have any of the bonuses. I'll send her now.
@Ruskow
I checked, it doesn't have any of the bonuses. I'll send her now.
j3zsWMV.png
@Ikunoche

Thank you for catching that! Apologies that I missed it.
I'm not sure about the missing bonus, that's an auto-calculated column... @Cheystar, any ideas on that one?
@Ikunoche

Thank you for catching that! Apologies that I missed it.
I'm not sure about the missing bonus, that's an auto-calculated column... @Cheystar, any ideas on that one?
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
Sending over a hatchling! @Ruskow
Sending over a hatchling! @Ruskow
@EpitomeOAwkward

You've been recorded, you received double tickets! Thank you!
@EpitomeOAwkward

You've been recorded, you received double tickets! Thank you!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar Thank you very much! Good luck to Water this week :D
@Cheystar Thank you very much! Good luck to Water this week :D
@MoonAndFlowers @Ikunoche

Thanks for the eagle eye! It's fixed. :)
@MoonAndFlowers @Ikunoche

Thanks for the eagle eye! It's fixed. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

I hate to be a bother, but I checked the spreadsheet and I think there was a mistake? Both dragons I sent you had Smoke tertiaries. oxo I don't mean to be a bother, sorry!
@Cheystar

I hate to be a bother, but I checked the spreadsheet and I think there was a mistake? Both dragons I sent you had Smoke tertiaries. oxo I don't mean to be a bother, sorry!
Hehe, mass ping :D
So much dragons *_*

@Traakkikitsune @MadaraRising @kanpekinalady @Stasha @Endlessnight @Nogfoggle @likeshine @Artemis @First @Aeronaught @origamiwolf @Kuzdi @VoodooTea @SilverFlamingFox @Solarstar @Razii
Thank you for all those dragons. They were received, recorded, hugged and are now off to our great Tidedaddy ^_^
Hehe, mass ping :D
So much dragons *_*

@Traakkikitsune @MadaraRising @kanpekinalady @Stasha @Endlessnight @Nogfoggle @likeshine @Artemis @First @Aeronaught @origamiwolf @Kuzdi @VoodooTea @SilverFlamingFox @Solarstar @Razii
Thank you for all those dragons. They were received, recorded, hugged and are now off to our great Tidedaddy ^_^
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif
@Volxima

All recorded, and they are sent to the party to have some fun, and guess what? They are already dancing!

Thank you!
@Volxima

All recorded, and they are sent to the party to have some fun, and guess what? They are already dancing!

Thank you!
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

The Great Barrier Reef!!!
@Cheystar

The Great Barrier Reef!!!