Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Homepage logo
1 2
Homepage logo it totally missing for several days already. It is not virus or malware, already checked.

I do can see my avatar and my stats on that bar of upper page, but no logo and image. :/
Homepage logo it totally missing for several days already. It is not virus or malware, already checked.

I do can see my avatar and my stats on that bar of upper page, but no logo and image. :/
@Eryndir sounds like a browser cache error rather than a site error. Try clearing your browser's cache :)
@Eryndir sounds like a browser cache error rather than a site error. Try clearing your browser's cache :)
Nop. :/

Did it and it's still missing. Restarted browser after, still the same.
Nop. :/

Did it and it's still missing. Restarted browser after, still the same.
@Eryndir
Does it appear if you use a different browser? That'll help narrow down if it's an issue with your current browser or not.
@Eryndir
Does it appear if you use a different browser? That'll help narrow down if it's an issue with your current browser or not.
Z1Mernw.png
Nop, it's just on google chrome.
Btw, reinstalling is no way, because of dozen of bookmarks and all i got there.
@Eryndir
So it looks fine in other browsers, just not in Google Chrome? Hmm...I don't use Google Chrome, so I don't know much about it, but is your browser up to date? Do you have any add-ons/extensions? Are those up to date, and did you add or change anything recently?
@Eryndir
So it looks fine in other browsers, just not in Google Chrome? Hmm...I don't use Google Chrome, so I don't know much about it, but is your browser up to date? Do you have any add-ons/extensions? Are those up to date, and did you add or change anything recently?
Z1Mernw.png
I have few addblocks, and they were never making problems. this just started happened out of nowhere. And no, I did not change anything..
I have few addblocks, and they were never making problems. this just started happened out of nowhere. And no, I did not change anything..
@Eryndir
Do your adblocks block the ads on Flight Rising? If so, you could try temporarily disabling them to see if one is blocking the FR logo for some reason (I guess? For better or worse, I don't use adblock so I don't know if that could happen). It's the only thing I can think of, at the moment.
@Eryndir
Do your adblocks block the ads on Flight Rising? If so, you could try temporarily disabling them to see if one is blocking the FR logo for some reason (I guess? For better or worse, I don't use adblock so I don't know if that could happen). It's the only thing I can think of, at the moment.
Z1Mernw.png
No, they are not blocking, I already told.
No, they are not blocking, I already told.
1 2