Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragons for newbies! More Dragons!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you so much! :D
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@kitlin if Rina is still available I would really love to have her. I really love her eyes and the contrast between the dark of her wings and the green with the brightn purple of her eyes. Thanks :)
@kitlin if Rina is still available I would really love to have her. I really love her eyes and the contrast between the dark of her wings and the green with the brightn purple of her eyes. Thanks :)
@drdakota92 sent :D
@drdakota92 sent :D
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@kitlin thank you so much! She is perfect!
@kitlin thank you so much! She is perfect!
@drdakota92 did you actually want Iwan? If so just trade me back that one and I can trade him to you.
@drdakota92 did you actually want Iwan? If so just trade me back that one and I can trade him to you.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
I think so, I think I read the wrong name sorry.
I think so, I think I read the wrong name sorry.
@drdakota92 No worries :) Front post updated.
@drdakota92 No worries :) Front post updated.
@Kitlin I love Edison!
He would be perfect for my breeding plan that I decided on yesterday, I want to start working on natural coloured dragons with wildlife-type patterns specifically on the colour range from goldenrod - chocolate (as well as white to black). AND Wildclaws would be my preferred breed for them!
Edison's very close to the goldenrod end of the spectrum on all counts, and being a Coatl he gives a much better chance of Wildclaw babies than any of the other breeds if bred with a 'claw! Plus he has the patterns!

If I had Edison, all I'd need to do then is work on getting a chocolatey 'claw lady friend and I'd be well on my way!

But anyway, I'm getting carried away. xD
TL;DR, he'd be a great little guy for my breeding plan idea, if he's still available.!

*goodness my comment is all over the place, sorry for the waffle*
@Kitlin I love Edison!
He would be perfect for my breeding plan that I decided on yesterday, I want to start working on natural coloured dragons with wildlife-type patterns specifically on the colour range from goldenrod - chocolate (as well as white to black). AND Wildclaws would be my preferred breed for them!
Edison's very close to the goldenrod end of the spectrum on all counts, and being a Coatl he gives a much better chance of Wildclaw babies than any of the other breeds if bred with a 'claw! Plus he has the patterns!

If I had Edison, all I'd need to do then is work on getting a chocolatey 'claw lady friend and I'd be well on my way!

But anyway, I'm getting carried away. xD
TL;DR, he'd be a great little guy for my breeding plan idea, if he's still available.!

*goodness my comment is all over the place, sorry for the waffle*
msc80h.png
@Ferotton Awesome, sent :)
@Ferotton Awesome, sent :)
Orotoros, please c'x! He's absolutely lovely<3
Orotoros, please c'x! He's absolutely lovely<3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16