Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragons for newbies! More Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Welcome, welcome! I've got a group of dragons I want to rehome with you new people! Now if you don't see something you want be sure to check back as I have a lot of nests waiting to hatch and so I'll be adding more dragons over the next day or so. So how to get a dragon, well first, you'll need to [u]ping me, @Kitlin[/u], like that, so that I see that you're wanting my attention. Then tell me [u]what dragon[/u] it is you want, they all have names so just name them out in your post. Third, you must [u]tell me WHY[/u] you want it. I'm not talking about something like "Because I want it", what reason do you want that particular dragon? What made you choose them? :D Please only 1 request per new user, I want to spread the welcome around :D Special Thanks to @CipherNine and @MoonSapphire for the dragon donations to keep this going! [quote = Hatchlings and other dragons] [u]Rina[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12327072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123271/12327072_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote]
Welcome, welcome! I've got a group of dragons I want to rehome with you new people! Now if you don't see something you want be sure to check back as I have a lot of nests waiting to hatch and so I'll be adding more dragons over the next day or so.

So how to get a dragon, well first, you'll need to ping me, @Kitlin, like that, so that I see that you're wanting my attention.
Then tell me what dragon it is you want, they all have names so just name them out in your post.
Third, you must tell me WHY you want it. I'm not talking about something like "Because I want it", what reason do you want that particular dragon? What made you choose them? :D

Please only 1 request per new user, I want to spread the welcome around :D

Special Thanks to @CipherNine and @MoonSapphire for the dragon donations to keep this going!
Hatchlings and other dragons wrote:
Rina

12327072_350.png

tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin

Thank you for mentioning me! May I take Biggs?
@Kitlin

Thank you for mentioning me! May I take Biggs?
lamead.png
@SkiesOfSong you may if you complete the last part of my instructions :D
@SkiesOfSong you may if you complete the last part of my instructions :D
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin
Ceri is quite the extraordinary derg! I'd love to have her in my. Lair! :)
@Kitlin
Ceri is quite the extraordinary derg! I'd love to have her in my. Lair! :)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@Kitlin

I'd like Peppermint because, well, he is downright gorgeous. He is the type of dragon I'd be proud to own.
@Kitlin

I'd like Peppermint because, well, he is downright gorgeous. He is the type of dragon I'd be proud to own.
hk0zK67.gif
@Kitlin

Oh, right! I forgot. I'm creating an RP Clan with most of the newbie dragons, and I'd love to have Biggs as a gentle guardian over the hatchlings. :)
@Kitlin

Oh, right! I forgot. I'm creating an RP Clan with most of the newbie dragons, and I'd love to have Biggs as a gentle guardian over the hatchlings. :)
lamead.png
All dragons sent, enjoy :D
@SkiesOfSong
@Visionsgirl
@WildWolf
All dragons sent, enjoy :D
@SkiesOfSong
@Visionsgirl
@WildWolf
@Kitlin

I would love Eomer because he fits with the Day theme of my lair.
@Kitlin

I would love Eomer because he fits with the Day theme of my lair.
@DuskDawn Sent :D
@DuskDawn Sent :D
@Kitlin May i have Axel? It is a gorgeous dragon and l adore the colors :)
@Kitlin May i have Axel? It is a gorgeous dragon and l adore the colors :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16