Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GIVEAWAY: DONE! Winners Announced!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi @cherrysassylum!

I'm Margrace, and I joined Shadow Flight because I like horror and dark things and black goes with everything. Also, I thought the purple eyes were the cutest.
Hi @cherrysassylum!

I'm Margrace, and I joined Shadow Flight because I like horror and dark things and black goes with everything. Also, I thought the purple eyes were the cutest.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
@cherrysasslum

I just joined april 8. Please add me to the rafel.

Thank you for doing this.

I joined the Earth thinking they might be the best at finding gems as the description said earth dragons like them.
@cherrysasslum

I just joined april 8. Please add me to the rafel.

Thank you for doing this.

I joined the Earth thinking they might be the best at finding gems as the description said earth dragons like them.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
Heyaaa, @cherrysassylum
I'm Jody. I joined the water flight because I'm going into marine biology and I'm all about that aquatic life.
Heyaaa, @cherrysassylum
I'm Jody. I joined the water flight because I'm going into marine biology and I'm all about that aquatic life.
@Margrace @Kithri @Jody Your entries have been counted! I hope you enjoy your time on Flight Rising!
@Margrace @Kithri @Jody Your entries have been counted! I hope you enjoy your time on Flight Rising!
flagitem-trans2.png rainbow-flag-8stripe.png
Hello @cherrysassylum!
I just joined as well, and i'm in Light's flight! Thanks for putting out this raffle :)
Hello @cherrysassylum!
I just joined as well, and i'm in Light's flight! Thanks for putting out this raffle :)
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@cherrysassylum
Hi, I'm Molly. I joined the arcane flight because I really liked their description!

@ManaAzer @tabbyrose13
There are some lovely dragons here you guys should enter for a chance at them!
@cherrysassylum
Hi, I'm Molly. I joined the arcane flight because I really liked their description!

@ManaAzer @tabbyrose13
There are some lovely dragons here you guys should enter for a chance at them!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@cherrysassylum
Hi, I'm Gryph! I chose Ice flight partially because of the eyes (nice and white), and partially because the way we're sort of dom-oriented, but not so much as to be too competitive... So far, the community has been amazing! (All hail Lord Fluffylegs)

@RegnarFle
Dragons! Yes. Dragons. Come get some.
@cherrysassylum
Hi, I'm Gryph! I chose Ice flight partially because of the eyes (nice and white), and partially because the way we're sort of dom-oriented, but not so much as to be too competitive... So far, the community has been amazing! (All hail Lord Fluffylegs)

@RegnarFle
Dragons! Yes. Dragons. Come get some.
lWj4wjC.png
@cherrysassylum
Hello! I'm Regnar,

I'm in the wind flight (it's great!). I chose it really because I imagined myself as a dragon and wondered what element(s) I would enjoy. Since I was a kid, I've always loved feeling the wind on my face. It brings me back to when (as a toddler) my mom would take walks with me through the park. The friendly people in wind also factored into my decision, but in FR, everyone is really friendly and nice! (sorry for the sweeping generalization ^-^).
@cherrysassylum
Hello! I'm Regnar,

I'm in the wind flight (it's great!). I chose it really because I imagined myself as a dragon and wondered what element(s) I would enjoy. Since I was a kid, I've always loved feeling the wind on my face. It brings me back to when (as a toddler) my mom would take walks with me through the park. The friendly people in wind also factored into my decision, but in FR, everyone is really friendly and nice! (sorry for the sweeping generalization ^-^).
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@cherrysassylum

Hey! I'm Autumn, and I joined wind flight after reading up on the different flights. It was either Wind or Nature at first, because green is one of my favorite colors. In the end, Wind Flight's description just seemed to really click with me when it talked about how all the people loved making new friends, laid-back, and were artsy. I'd love to meet and make friends with people in all clans, though!

Thank you for doing this raffle! ^^
@cherrysassylum

Hey! I'm Autumn, and I joined wind flight after reading up on the different flights. It was either Wind or Nature at first, because green is one of my favorite colors. In the end, Wind Flight's description just seemed to really click with me when it talked about how all the people loved making new friends, laid-back, and were artsy. I'd love to meet and make friends with people in all clans, though!

Thank you for doing this raffle! ^^
@cherryassylum im chris!!! i joined earth because my fave pokemon type is grass and it's the closest i could get :))
@cherryassylum im chris!!! i joined earth because my fave pokemon type is grass and it's the closest i could get :))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7