Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Devil May Cry Fans?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Count me in. My friend got me into it with 1, 2 and 3, then I played 4 and I totally loved the story and Nero mostly. I also enjoyed watching my friend playing the "reboot", it wasn't that bad but I felt the ending was a tad forced and left open for a sequel.
Count me in. My friend got me into it with 1, 2 and 3, then I played 4 and I totally loved the story and Nero mostly. I also enjoyed watching my friend playing the "reboot", it wasn't that bad but I felt the ending was a tad forced and left open for a sequel.
- Sleeping at the frozen mountain of madness.
Yeah, I'd consider myself a fan of the series. It's been a while since I've played, though, and I've only played 1-3. I made several AMV's for all three of them, too. I've also had sort of a nostalgic feeling after RPing with someone who portrayed Vergil. Awesome thread. =D
Yeah, I'd consider myself a fan of the series. It's been a while since I've played, though, and I've only played 1-3. I made several AMV's for all three of them, too. I've also had sort of a nostalgic feeling after RPing with someone who portrayed Vergil. Awesome thread. =D
I'm a big fan of the series, I've played all of them (I detest 2 and find 4 quite lacking in places but overall has some of my favourite scenes in it) DMC3 has to be my favourite by far though. I love how Dante is portrayed in it plus it has enough Vergil in it for me.
I'm a big fan of the series, I've played all of them (I detest 2 and find 4 quite lacking in places but overall has some of my favourite scenes in it) DMC3 has to be my favourite by far though. I love how Dante is portrayed in it plus it has enough Vergil in it for me.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@Zekromite

I remember an article saying Ninja Theory will definitely be making a DmC 2. Kind of worried to see what they will be doing with it.

@DetectivePrince

While I haven't finish 4 yet, I know quite a lot about it. I feel like it is really short, for some reason
@Zekromite

I remember an article saying Ninja Theory will definitely be making a DmC 2. Kind of worried to see what they will be doing with it.

@DetectivePrince

While I haven't finish 4 yet, I know quite a lot about it. I feel like it is really short, for some reason
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif rin | he/she/they | gr/eng | fr + 10

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
I have 1,2,3 and 4 and I looove it. I have a DMC4 Dante statue on my desk right now :) I mean I feel so awesome when I play these games. Look how COOL YOU CAN LOOK?!! [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/7f17bb8cad664c06bf9352671a483926/tumblr_n7y23vL7hm1r6mcwfo1_400.gif[/img]
I have 1,2,3 and 4 and I looove it. I have a DMC4 Dante statue on my desk right now :)
I mean I feel so awesome when I play these games. Look how COOL YOU CAN LOOK?!!

tumblr_n7y23vL7hm1r6mcwfo1_400.gif
OjayHBU.png
@Demonochorus it feels short because you do half the game as Nero and then backtrack through the same levels as Dante. So while the game isn't that short, you're not exploring any new environments as either so it feeeeels short.
@Demonochorus it feels short because you do half the game as Nero and then backtrack through the same levels as Dante. So while the game isn't that short, you're not exploring any new environments as either so it feeeeels short.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@DetectivePrince I think they said the same about LoK: Defiance, but DMC4 had no new environments to explore in contrast when you changed characters.
@DetectivePrince I think they said the same about LoK: Defiance, but DMC4 had no new environments to explore in contrast when you changed characters.
- Sleeping at the frozen mountain of madness.
Bumping this up since SE IS COMING OUT SOON
Bumping this up since SE IS COMING OUT SOON

» I said to the almond tree, 'Sister, speak to me of god.' And the almond tree blossomed.
Demonochorus-sneks.png
Boop~
Boop~

Demonochorus-sneks.png
-slides in-

I'm late to the party but I have arrived! I love every single game from this series. I used to watch my brother play it when I was little, and I plan on collecting (and playing) all of the games.
-slides in-

I'm late to the party but I have arrived! I love every single game from this series. I used to watch my brother play it when I was little, and I plan on collecting (and playing) all of the games.
I hoard quartz, various gems, and books. Also plushies.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19