Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello *waves*
1 2
Hello everyone, newbie player who joined today.

I am a new player to the Wind Flight, nice to meet you guys :). I've been waiting to join here for quite some time, and I must say I'm loving it so far!
Hello everyone, newbie player who joined today.

I am a new player to the Wind Flight, nice to meet you guys :). I've been waiting to join here for quite some time, and I must say I'm loving it so far!
@LigerZero

Hello and welcome! The wind flight is one of my favorite flights because it is by nature lighthearted. I picked nature because I grew up on a farm and like to fish and hike. I'm giving away a few dragons, so if you want one just let me know.
@LigerZero

Hello and welcome! The wind flight is one of my favorite flights because it is by nature lighthearted. I picked nature because I grew up on a farm and like to fish and hike. I'm giving away a few dragons, so if you want one just let me know.
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@LigerZero Loads of windies joining it seems ^^. Welcome to Flight Rising. Drop me a pm if you need any help.

Also check out the raffles section, loads of dragons are being given away for new player. Check the the help and guide threads .

And also its better if you don't exalt your progen. Many newbies do this and they usually regret it later
@LigerZero Loads of windies joining it seems ^^. Welcome to Flight Rising. Drop me a pm if you need any help.

Also check out the raffles section, loads of dragons are being given away for new player. Check the the help and guide threads .

And also its better if you don't exalt your progen. Many newbies do this and they usually regret it later
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@LigerZero
Welcome! I myself am a Wind Flight member even though I picked Arcane first! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to message me!
@LigerZero
Welcome! I myself am a Wind Flight member even though I picked Arcane first! If you have any questions or anything, feel free to message me!
partymini.png
@LigerZero

Hello! Its nice to meet you!
@LigerZero

Hello! Its nice to meet you!
1f8coh.jpg_zpse2zx0mqm.png
@LigerZero
I'm glad you caught the registration window! Welcome to Flight Rising~! *offers cupcake*
@LigerZero
I'm glad you caught the registration window! Welcome to Flight Rising~! *offers cupcake*
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@ChillInAForest Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. Sure, I'd love a dragon :).

@Zaid Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. I'll definitely keep everything you told me in mind, especially about exalting.

@Liah Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. I'll keep it in mind if I have any troubles or questions :).

@Jessiemrar Hello, nice to meet you too :D.

@CyberInfection Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome *takes cupcake*. I'm happy I caught the registration window, missed them all for the year I've been trying to join.
@ChillInAForest Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. Sure, I'd love a dragon :).

@Zaid Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. I'll definitely keep everything you told me in mind, especially about exalting.

@Liah Nice to meet you and thank you for the welcome. I'll keep it in mind if I have any troubles or questions :).

@Jessiemrar Hello, nice to meet you too :D.

@CyberInfection Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome *takes cupcake*. I'm happy I caught the registration window, missed them all for the year I've been trying to join.
@ligerzero
Hey there! :)
I'm glad you managed to find your way here! It took me forever to realise the forums existed! XD
@ligerzero
Hey there! :)
I'm glad you managed to find your way here! It took me forever to realise the forums existed! XD
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@LigerZero

Alright! sending you one in cross roads in a moment
@LigerZero

Alright! sending you one in cross roads in a moment
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Niernen Hey, nice to meet you and thank you :).

@ChillInAForest Thanks so much, he's lovely :).
@Niernen Hey, nice to meet you and thank you :).

@ChillInAForest Thanks so much, he's lovely :).
1 2