Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Account Liquidation - Everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@OnnaStick

Certainly. I'll PM it to you momentarily.
@OnnaStick

Certainly. I'll PM it to you momentarily.
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baronstar.png[/img]
baronstar.png
[quote name="OnnaStik" date="2024-05-15 17:59:09" ] Could I request that list of skins and accents, please? [/quote] Oooh, may I do so as well?
OnnaStik wrote on 2024-05-15 17:59:09:
Could I request that list of skins and accents, please?

Oooh, may I do so as well?
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros

Absolutely, I'll DM you the link shortly. c:
@hypomargoteros

Absolutely, I'll DM you the link shortly. c:
@thefifthspirit Can I get a price check on [item=crowned bonepriest][item=light's charm][item=secondary aberration gene: spade][item=pretty pink neck bow][item=frigid emblem][item=shady emblem][item=diver emblem] And if you have other elemental items I may have missed lmk :)
@thefifthspirit

Can I get a price check on
Crowned Bonepriest Light's Charm Secondary Aberration Gene: Spade Pretty Pink Neck Bow Frigid Emblem Shady Emblem Diver Emblem
And if you have other elemental items I may have missed lmk :)
8x1Gn9m.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.pngKhnldRD.png
Hihi I'm interested in the gold Amulet for my hibden and I'm interested in the same one but in pink as well!
@thefifthspirit
Hihi I'm interested in the gold Amulet for my hibden and I'm interested in the same one but in pink as well!
@thefifthspirit
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
@TheFifthSpirit Can I get a price check on the following: [item=driftwood gem guardian][item=sprouting gemini][item=disappearing pisces][item=shellback slink] And any other festival familiars you might have? I believe I'm mainly missing ones from the zodiac, gem guardian, statue, and slink sets. :-)
@TheFifthSpirit

Can I get a price check on the following:
Driftwood Gem Guardian Sprouting Gemini Disappearing Pisces Shellback Slink

And any other festival familiars you might have? I believe I'm mainly missing ones from the zodiac, gem guardian, statue, and slink sets. :-)
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7