Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | crystalline gala swap hub!
@PangolinOverlord Sorry for the wait! I got busy, but if your snowcladden giant is still available I would like to trade!
@PangolinOverlord Sorry for the wait! I got busy, but if your snowcladden giant is still available I would like to trade!
An Auraboa dragon depicted as a bonsai tree with a brown wooden body and green leafy wings and accents, sitting in a cerulean planter.
  • sam
  • she/her
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2024-01-28 11:57:20" ] ok its been long enough im only kinda dying now lets get this up [b]have:[/b] none yet [b]want:[/b] [item=pale morning chest] [priority] [skin=54521][skin=54513][skin=54511][skin=54507][skin=54509][skin=54522] [if i have any extra grinding in me post-migraine] [/quote] if anyone has a pale morning and wants fc, lmk!
hatesprit wrote on 2024-01-28 11:57:20:
ok its been long enough im only kinda dying now lets get this up

have:

none yet

want:

Pale Morning Chest [priority]

[if i have any extra grinding in me post-migraine]

if anyone has a pale morning and wants fc, lmk!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@givemeyourbones

I understand you said to just send you the CR, but I wanted to check before I sent it, do you still have the Inner Turmoil Chest? I've got an extra Boreal Gales and I'm looking for Inner Turmoil.
@givemeyourbones

I understand you said to just send you the CR, but I wanted to check before I sent it, do you still have the Inner Turmoil Chest? I've got an extra Boreal Gales and I'm looking for Inner Turmoil.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Draco981

yes, i still have it!! i can set up a cr now :)
@Draco981

yes, i still have it!! i can set up a cr now :)
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
[b]I Have:[/b] [item=Inner Turmoil chest][item=Snowy Chase chest] (Inner Turmoil x1, Snowy chase x1) [b]Looking for:[/b] [item=pale morning chest] (Pale Morning) Please feel free to just send a CR ^^
I Have:
Inner Turmoil Chest Snowy Chase Chest
(Inner Turmoil x1, Snowy chase x1)

Looking for:
Pale Morning Chest
(Pale Morning)

Please feel free to just send a CR ^^
@SquishiFishi

Can I trade frozen fern for inner turmoil? :>
@SquishiFishi

Can I trade frozen fern for inner turmoil? :>
t4yhov0.pngM7v69JN.pngg2fYyqW.png
@squiddysquid Can I trade you one of my Snow Light chests for either your Inner Turmoil or Snowy Chase chests? I need both, actually, so if you want two Snow Light chests for whatever reason, I could trade you two of them for one each of your extras [emoji=auraboa tongue size=1]
@squiddysquid Can I trade you one of my Snow Light chests for either your Inner Turmoil or Snowy Chase chests? I need both, actually, so if you want two Snow Light chests for whatever reason, I could trade you two of them for one each of your extras
UJXttDL.png
Have:
Snow Light Chest
Festival Currency

Want:
Snowy Chase Chest
Have:
Snow Light Chest
Festival Currency

Want:
Snowy Chase Chest
l6oQakx.png
@bugbug88

Do you still have a Snowy Chase Chest? And would you be willing to trade for a Snow Light Chest?
@bugbug88

Do you still have a Snowy Chase Chest? And would you be willing to trade for a Snow Light Chest?
l6oQakx.png
@NorthSong Yeah that would be great! I'm just looking for one Snow Light currently, but thank you for offering ^^ I'll send a CR in a mo!
@NorthSong Yeah that would be great! I'm just looking for one Snow Light currently, but thank you for offering ^^ I'll send a CR in a mo!