Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA + More [W] Too many Chests
I would take Blood Moon Raven for 4kg. That would be 200 chests if thats ok with you.
I would take Blood Moon Raven for 4kg. That would be 200 chests if thats ok with you.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Dakkokki

How much were you thinking for ?
@Dakkokki

How much were you thinking for ?
WFcrzqG.png
How much for Prism Seraphim (F) and can't contain it all?
How much for Prism Seraphim (F) and can't contain it all?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Can I buy the water and earth sprite? I probably need about a week to get the chests ready. I hope 556 is ok?

Water Sprite - 3350g ( 167.5 chests )
Earth Sprite - 7777g ( 388.85 chests )

Can I buy the water and earth sprite? I probably need about a week to get the chests ready. I hope 556 is ok?

Water Sprite - 3350g ( 167.5 chests )
Earth Sprite - 7777g ( 388.85 chests )

Skin Shop
Wishlist

@Dakkokki -

How much are you looking for for
@Dakkokki -

How much are you looking for for
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
@Dakkokki

How many eggs for the: Skin: Phantom Horror: Shadow Ome?
@Dakkokki

How many eggs for the: Skin: Phantom Horror: Shadow Ome?
Was that 500g/equiv together or each? I’m very Interested in both either way and would like to either have a hold placed or just buy them outright

Edit: it was brain wormz and starfighter ^^

One last edit as I'm looking, how much were you wanting for the following as well
Was that 500g/equiv together or each? I’m very Interested in both either way and would like to either have a hold placed or just buy them outright

Edit: it was brain wormz and starfighter ^^

One last edit as I'm looking, how much were you wanting for the following as well
.............. placeholder KRJo3uI.png Gryym15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@dakkokki

how much are you after for
@dakkokki

how much are you after for
jqiTmDt.png
@Dakkokki

Would you be willing to hold Skin: Astrokinesis for me until this time tomorrow? I just finished grinding for the day & opened all my chests, but I can get more than enough tomorrow morning from bonding with my familiars.
@Dakkokki

Would you be willing to hold Skin: Astrokinesis for me until this time tomorrow? I just finished grinding for the day & opened all my chests, but I can get more than enough tomorrow morning from bonding with my familiars.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -